By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

Don't read too much manga, but all in Rage machi and good ending.

Also can not wait for more My Girl to come out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Yataro Sarumaru, nicknamed Saru, is an ace in the locksmith trade and is obsessed with girls. This (almost) average teenager is given a hardly ordinary mission which marks the beginning of his adventures!

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/saru-lock-r2588

"The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised."

I would wholesomely advice anyone to read this!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Has anyone read Bakuman?

Intendo21 said:
Has anyone read Bakuman?

yep!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

New Chapters of Rage machi and Good Ending. I'm a little sad that both mangas are going to through slight lul. Rage machi is nearly done and it's going to for a 'fix all broken ties' approach. Good Ending has come to a near halt in terms of development and the rebound girl arc needs to be over. We all know how it'll end!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
New Chapters of Rage machi and Good Ending. I'm a little sad that both mangas are going to through slight lul. Rage machi is nearly done and it's going to for a 'fix all broken ties' approach. Good Ending has come to a near halt in terms of development and the rebound girl arc needs to be over. We all know how it'll end!

TBH Good Ending is starting to bore me :S it's like the author is running out of ideas and is dragging the story

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I got to say really like Noblesse, interesting to see a very different kind of manga.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
I got to say really like Noblesse, interesting to see a very different kind of manga.

you reading it over at EGscans? they have a really nice collection of Mahnwa there..Noblesse, God of Highschool, Goukujo martial arts academy, Magician (great art in this one) etc.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Blacksaber said:

you reading it over at EGscans? they have a really nice collection of Mahnwa there..Noblesse, God of Highschool, Goukujo martial arts academy, Magician (great art in this one) etc.

Nope but now that I've gone to their site I will since they have all the chapters connected so less clicking.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Blacksaber said:

Nope but now that I've gone to their site I will since they have all the chapters connected so less clicking.

yeah..and compared most upload sites their quality is pretty high as well :) btw if you want to read a bit different action manhwa like that I strongly recommend 'Trace'.. fantastic series

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!