By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>r505Matt said:</strong><br> <p>Anyone start reading Id or The Breaker yet?</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p><br>Just one chapter 2 on The Breaker, the premise of it is great see myself in Shi Woon since I had similar experience when I was around 7-8. Good read so far.</p>

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Kamal said:
<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>r505Matt said:</strong><br> <p>Anyone start reading Id or The Breaker yet?</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p><br>Just one chapter 2 on The Breaker, the premise of it is great see myself in Shi Woon since I had similar experience when I was around 7-8. Good read so far.</p>

Haha, your post died or something. But yeah, wait til chapter 8 or so when stuff just TAKES off. Same with Id, they both take about 10 chapters to go from interesting to awesome.

Btw, The Breaker is in parts, just like Veritas. It's currently on part 2, which started about 4 weeks after part 1 ended. So when you run out of "The Breaker" make sure you look up "The Breaker: New Waves".

No one here reads d.gray.man?

Kennyheart said:

No one here reads d.gray.man?

I stopped around chapter 80, got kind of bored. I have been planning to pick it up again, but I doubt I ever will. I don't read as much manga as I used to (too busy).

d gray man is awesome sauce! :D i wish it would come weekly instead of monthly tho :(

anyone reading claymore!? that manga is just one big bundle of action! the next chapter is gonna be veeeeeery exciting

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
d gray man is awesome sauce! :D i wish it would come weekly instead of monthly tho :(

anyone reading claymore!? that manga is just one big bundle of action! the next chapter is gonna be veeeeeery exciting

I read. Yeah, next chapter should be great with all those familiar faces. But i really wish we could know more about what happened to Clare and Priscilla. What's the point in locking both inside a cacoon? How will they develop from there? Destroying the cacoon will just bring Priscilla to the world, so i see no point in doing it.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I read. Yeah, next chapter should be great with all those familiar faces. But i really wish we could know more about what happened to Clare and Priscilla. What's the point in locking both inside a cacoon? How will they develop from there? Destroying the cacoon will just bring Priscilla to the world, so i see no point in doing it.

true..I also wonder what the reason for creating the new abysal ones was. It can be just for amusement or test data ..or maybe it is to see if the huge amounts of yokai can attract Priscilla to the location. I miss seeing Clare tho :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think to try to put more life into this thread we all decide in a manga to read (while waiting for the weekly releases) and report back on it. The criteria being that it has to be lengthwise like 70-80 chapters long!

batoto.net is really good for niche manga's.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Wondering about what happened in One Piece after Chapter 648. I tend to read that manga in fits and starts so i'm not being strung along week-by-week, i'll wait 4-8 weeks between readings. I noticed the invitation for Jinbei to join the crew, which disappointed me (too obvious!), but apparently some sort of twist has occurred since then

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

@mrkhan: yeah some real big news was unveiled in the chapter right after the invitation..I can tell you but I don't want to spoiler it for ya

@kamal: sure mate I read so many manga whatever you guys wanna discuss is fine..I'm actually thinking of posting here with my impressions with EVERY chapter i read of all the manga i follow lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!