By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Manga Discussion Thread

Killergran said:
g-value said:
r505Matt said:
g-value said:

Does anyone here read Beelzebub? That is one of my favorite mangas. The latest arc in it just ended and it was awesome and very funny. An anime adaptation of it is going to start airing on January 2011. I can't wait for it.

Beelzebub is good, I've been keeping up with it.

No, Beelzebub is GREAT!!!!! That last few chapters from it pretty much proves that.

I would hesitate to call it great. Too stereotypical and lacks the characters to be great. But definitely a manga worth following.

If that's how you feel about it, then that's fine. But I think it's a great manga.

Around the Network

Beelzebub Chapter 78 is out :)

http://keishou.net/manga/Beelzebub/78/1

FU*KING AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!! Saotome vs. Hilda will be BADASS!!!!!!! It looks like Beelzebub will finally enter into the supernatural.

So when is the next chapter of One Piece? Should be this week, no?

I'm really excited to see what will happen, I'm just peeved I've been without One Piece for a month and will only get to read a measly 19 pages. :(

Hopefully the awesomess of two years after will make up for that.

Can't wait!

This is invisible text!

Oh yeah, Beelzebub's next chapter will have a full 24 pages with center colour :D

g-value said:

Oh yeah, Beelzebub's next chapter will have a full 24 pages with center colour :D

Trying to steal from One piece's flame I see..

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Killergran said:
g-value said:
r505Matt said:
g-value said:

Does anyone here read Beelzebub? That is one of my favorite mangas. The latest arc in it just ended and it was awesome and very funny. An anime adaptation of it is going to start airing on January 2011. I can't wait for it.

Beelzebub is good, I've been keeping up with it.

No, Beelzebub is GREAT!!!!! That last few chapters from it pretty much proves that.

I would hesitate to call it great. Too stereotypical and lacks the characters to be great. But definitely a manga worth following.

I agree with this, I don't think it's great either. It could be, just like I think Psyren is finally starting to get better and better. Then again, it's all subjective anyways, I think KHR is trash =P I still cannot get past the first 10 chapters if my life depended on it, it's way too boring to me. One day it may happen, and this isn't the first time this has. It took me a few times to get past chapter 1 of HxH and you all know I love that manga. And it took me even more to get used to the artstyle of OP, and we all love that manga =)

Anyone like sports manga? Recently found this cool baseball manga called Last Inning. It's different from other baseball manga since it really gets into the psychology of the sport which is pretty interesting.

And Veritas part 1 ended =( it's all so sad.

And has anyone read The Breaker? Very very good, part 1 is almost over for that as well, but part 2 starts in like 2 weeks so it's fine.

I want more OP and Id right now =P

Last One Piece chapter was pretty good. Could have been more awesome, and it could have been MUCH longer... but I'm asking too much.

Usopp's new attack was kinda cool. Choppa seems to have become even more stupid! Could he bee any cuter?

Lastly, an open question: Have any of you read Yotsubato? If so, did it make you laugh your pants off, like it did me?

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:

Last One Piece chapter was pretty good. Could have been more awesome, and it could have been MUCH longer... but I'm asking too much.

Usopp's new attack was kinda cool. Choppa seems to have become even more stupid! Could he bee any cuter?

Lastly, an open question: Have any of you read Yotsubato? If so, did it make you laugh your pants off, like it did me?

Yotsubato is AWESOME. I used to be kind of anti-slice-of-life as a whole until I read that. Each chapter makes me laugh hysterically, probably the funniest manga I've ever read.

I was pretty happy with the OP chapter. I know OP is great when I REALLY want another chapter, and that's how I am right now =P

r505Matt said:

Yotsubato is AWESOME. I used to be kind of anti-slice-of-life as a whole until I read that. Each chapter makes me laugh hysterically, probably the funniest manga I've ever read.

I was pretty happy with the OP chapter. I know OP is great when I REALLY want another chapter, and that's how I am right now =P

Yotsubato actually made me laugh so hard I fell off a chair. For real. I especially enjoy the "Revenge" chapte, which contains the part where I fell off the chair. The entire manga is filled with absolutely sublime comical timing and the characters feel grounded enough to be real which makes them easy to relate to. 

It's definitely the funniest manga I've ever read, and it would even be considered for top ten funniest media I've ever encountered.

This is invisible text!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/92329668/1

Great Chapter, the possible match ups during this war is endless. Wanna see some Haku and Zabuza action!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."