By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Someone dropped off a Christmas tree on our porch...

I won't. It'll be a boring day, as this will be the 2nd year in a row where I don't get anything.

Around the Network

ioi sent it to better understand why NFG is the way she is.

and why is that bacon?

well, my dad abandoned us, so nothing from him. My mom hasn't had a job in a year and a half so nothing from her. I pretty much already stated this stuff.

How much money do you make in one year? How old are you? Just curious.

I just started selling insurance I should make 30K this year, 40 next. I'm 29..

Around the Network

3-4 times more than me.

At the age of 29, you shouldn't really put down people who may have a more difficult life than you. You may not think that you insulted me, but that is the way that it feels. and it doesn't feel very good. It hurts.

I'm sorry. Tell your sister tricking your mom into buying hentai isn't about your mom at all.

supercat said:
I'm sorry. Tell your sister tricking your mom into buying hentai isn't about your mom at all.

Uncalled for.

apologies.

I like Bacon said:
I won't. It'll be a boring day, as this will be the 2nd year in a row where I don't get anything.

i'm sorry to hear this bacon and about your father,but good for you,for getting yourself some work and tell your lazy arsed brother to get a job and help bring in some money for the family,

i hope you both look after your mum and sister,

i don't mean to be nosy,i'm just saying....

Above & Beyond