By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Someone dropped off a Christmas tree on our porch...

was that AJ?

hes cute, but a douche if he brke your tree.
i love NFG and bacons!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
supercat said:

ok, well I'm glad you got some cool stuff.  I just got a laptop for xmas early....boss wants me to bring one to work now

you fucking show off!

I think that Trashleg likes your choice of hentai, NFG....   

supercat said:
ok, so you go to high school and have time for a part time job, and you still have time to get on here everyday.

Dude you should apoligize to I like Bacon. How would you feel i started talkin trash about you?

look for the record gurgles, it's over ok. I didnt even insult him, but it was also pointed out by others that some of the things said didnt make sense. Besides i was just busting his, peace

Yes you did, and you insulted my family. You don't know me, my sister, or my family.

What didn't make sense?

Why do people try and hurt other people's feelings? Why do they find that fun or funny? That's weird to me. I'll never understand most people.

Around the Network

For the record, I said that a family that gave some girl hentai for XMAS is kinda different, and really open about things. Now there is nothing at all wrong with being different Bacon, as an artist, you would be the first to agree with that. But the fact remains that giving a girl Hentai for a gift, especially family members is unusual and I will repeat that I am not finding fault with that. You dont agree with the unusual aspect? I think dtwewi also mentioned that.

I am not an artist. I can't draw at all. What pictures of mine were you looking at? My Brawl pics?

My mom has no idea what is in the books that she buys her. My mom has never heard of hentai.

Eitherway, I wouldn't exactly call my family a family anyway. I have a feeling that definitely in 2 years, my family would have been completely broken up and will probably go our separate ways. Except for my sister and mom. My dad destroyed our family.

So your sister tricks your mom into buying hentai, odd. Most of that genre probably have guys embracing on the cover, or reading the quick description on the back gives a clue to the contents.

No, my sister just tells my mom that she wants to by some mangas for Christmas, it's pretty much the only thing she even gets.

Quit assuming. >_>

oh, ok. Well have a fun christ-mas bacon.