By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Someone dropped off a Christmas tree on our porch...

zuvuyeay said:
I like Bacon said:
I won't. It'll be a boring day, as this will be the 2nd year in a row where I don't get anything.

i'm sorry to hear this bacon and about your father,but good for you,for getting yourself some work and tell your lazy arsed brother to get a job and help bring in some money for the family,

i hope you both look after your mum and sister,

i don't mean to be nosy,i'm just saying....

thanks. *hugs*

Around the Network
supercat said:
apologies.

You know what? Stop posting you passive-agressive not-in-anyway-productive-to-the-world nuisance.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

You know what dtewi, today at the walmart I saw some young guy with a starfox T-shirt walking w/ his mom and sister. He gave his mom a hug and they separated so that he could get his mom something for xmas. I thought that this was a really nice family really heart warming to observe, and hope that they didnt notice me observing them, b/c they wouldnt like that - I just couldnt help it.

He was a big dork as well. About 20 minutes later at the magazine area, he rushed past me and said in a pretty loud voice somethng about how cool nintendo is, quickly scanning the latest Nintendo Power or whatever, talked about Mario.

Then the family found each other and they started singing something -basically all dorks- but I had to go.

This thread now pisses me off to the point im sick....VERY SICK...
OK first off....i think my mom knows i like yaoi, and she doesn't care she thinks its just a book...and second you're full of yourself I'm glad you're banned! and also "My family"....Is different from yours so no need to point it out!

I was only banned for 20 minutes or so until the mods decided that was enough.

Around the Network