By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ModNation Racers Will Fail.

ps3-sales! said:
Um, if my 8 year old bro can kick my 16 year old ass in Call of duty MW2, then I'm sure he can learn to play modnation racers. Btw my kill/death ratio in cod mw2 is 1.68 so it's not like I suck, he is just good. Just because their young doesn't mean their stupid.

ur talking about ur little brother that probably has access to an xbox 24/7, im talking about my cousins who just this month

got a wii which is there first console since, who knows when.

Around the Network
GooZeiZHere said:
ssj12 said:
ok... you do know how LBP played during the beta? or Warhawk?

So are you saying u agree that based on the beta it plays bad?

not completely, im saying that gameplay can change during the betas. I havent played the modnation racers beta yet so I cant tell you how good or bad the controls are. What I'm saying is that early betas versions for Warhawk and LBP was jsut bad on controls but later on they improved everything 100%. Modnation is still in early beta, it has plenty of time to improve upon itself in later build updates.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

GooZeiZHere said:
ps3-sales! said:
Um, if my 8 year old bro can kick my 16 year old ass in Call of duty MW2, then I'm sure he can learn to play modnation racers. Btw my kill/death ratio in cod mw2 is 1.68 so it's not like I suck, he is just good. Just because their young doesn't mean their stupid.

ur talking about ur little brother that probably has access to an xbox 24/7, im talking about my cousins who just this month

Well unless you mean fail to sell consoles, I'd assume most 6-8 year olds know how to play games if they already have a PS3.

ssj12 said:
GooZeiZHere said:
ssj12 said:
ok... you do know how LBP played during the beta? or Warhawk?

So are you saying u agree that based on the beta it plays bad?

not completely, im saying that gameplay can change during the betas. I havent played the modnation racers beta yet so I cant tell you how good or bad the controls are. What I'm saying is that early betas versions for Warhawk and LBP was jsut bad on controls but later on they improved everything 100%. Modnation is still in early beta, it has plenty of time to improve upon itself in later build updates.

i understand, thats why i put THIS IS BASED OFF THE BETA not speculation on what the outcome out the beta will bring.

Perhaps you're just not good. Little kids can play really well in a quite a few games you wouldn't think little kids play.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
GooZeiZHere said:
ps3-sales! said:

and that has what to do with modnation racers? The controls are simple, R2 to go, X to drift, and the analog to control the direction your moving to.

mM

I'm going to have to say that you think too little of your cousins. Giving up on them so easily isn't a good thing.

leo-j said:
I disagree? Its definately the best racer on the ps3 period (yes at first I said 2nd to burnout, now based of the beta it may actually be better).

They just need a campaign mode which they will have, like LBP, and there you go

they said they do got a campaign mode but the beta is focus on the online.

Little kids are good at games. Especially the COD series. They should be able to pick up and play this easily. There not dumb.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

GooZeiZHere said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I'm sick of the idea that little kids are stupid.

They may be young, but many of them can play videogames just as well as older folks (and a lot of the time, even better!). It may be hard for you to steer, but that doesn't mean it will automatically be hard for your kids. And that certainly doesn't mean the game will fail.

Im 16 and believe me most of my little cousins would have a hard time playing this game especially when they only play it when they

come over so its not like they have alot of time to get use to things

I remember playing Contra when I was little, one of the hardest games ever. Still, i wasn't good, but i don't feel that I was 'cheated' because I deserve an easier game.

As to the "control too hard"... have you tried MKWii with wheel??

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)