By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ModNation Racers Will Fail.

this is based off the beta.

So First off there is alot of lag now i know that this is just a beta and it will probably be fixed when the real game comes out

but this is not while it will fail, it will fail because it is way to hard to control for kids. The reason EVERYONE in my family loves LBP

is because any of them can just pick up the controler and just play but, Modnation is extremely hard to steer especially with the

drift. now i know alot of you will say well i can play it just fine and i can too but keep in mind that most of us are hardcore gamers,

and at first i had trouble steering so i can imagine how much a 6 or 7 or 8 year old will have trouble steering in this game.

so thats my thought now im gonna go play the beta some more.

Around the Network

a beta... you know why that is? to test something..

I'm sick of the idea that little kids are stupid.

They may be young, but many of them can play videogames just as well as older folks (and a lot of the time, even better!). It may be hard for you to steer, but that doesn't mean it will automatically be hard for your kids. And that certainly doesn't mean the game will fail.

Little kids are stupid that's just natural, but many of the kids playing this will be in the 20s. Iam sure they will get a hang of it.

psfanboy said:
a beta... you know why that is? to test something..

im pretty sur the beta is to test the ONLINE aspect of the game, thats why i said i wasnt worried about the lag.

Around the Network

ok... you do know how LBP played during the beta? or Warhawk?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

MontanaHatchet said:
I'm sick of the idea that little kids are stupid.

They may be young, but many of them can play videogames just as well as older folks (and a lot of the time, even better!). It may be hard for you to steer, but that doesn't mean it will automatically be hard for your kids. And that certainly doesn't mean the game will fail.

Im 16 and believe me most of my little cousins would have a hard time playing this game especially when they only play it when they

come over so its not like they have alot of time to get use to things

Um, if my 8 year old bro can kick my 16 year old ass in Call of duty MW2, then I'm sure he can learn to play modnation racers. Btw my kill/death ratio in cod mw2 is 1.68 so it's not like I suck, he is just good. Just because their young doesn't mean their stupid.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ssj12 said:
ok... you do know how LBP played during the beta? or Warhawk?

So are you saying u agree that based on the beta it plays bad?

I disagree? Its definately the best racer on the ps3 period (yes at first I said 2nd to burnout, now based of the beta it may actually be better).

They just need a campaign mode which they will have, like LBP, and there you go

mM