By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OH NO! What have I done! (PS3)

I would sell FFXIII. You will get a good price for it. The console itself is worth the money but the game ? I dont think so.

I never understood people which played games especially RPGs without understanding it. I wouldnt even play a RPG if I understand just 50%. Ofcourse everybody is able to play the game without comprehension but you miss the best part of FF. I imported me RE3 from Japan so I could play it as soon as possible. After I played the game I wasnt really satisfied because I did not understand what exactly happened. And RE3 is a TPS a Jrpg without story wouldnt satisfy me at all.

Around the Network

That thing is $600. You didnt buy that bundle if you were not going to play the game.

Its a 250Gb with a unique design and if you sell the game the bundle is cheaper. He said that he payed 41000 yen thats 450 Dollar. Minus 60 Dollar for the game. He would have paid 390 Dollar thats just 50 Dollar more for a unique Console a limited version.

I would do it for sure.

Would you like to play a FF game without understanding the story ? I wouldnt do it. I dont buy 2 times the same console even if its a limited version but if I wouldnt have a PS3 then I would definetly buy this limited version whithout even touching the game. The reason for this is because I love FF and I want understand the game and not just looking at the pictures without an idea whats going on. You miss most of the game and you need Walkthroughs to discover the secrets. If someone can explain me whats the fun about playing a FF game in japanese maybe I will understand it but for me its almost a disgrace to play a FF game with Japanese Text aslong as you dont understand it. Japanese voice acting maybe nice for the atmosphere but text ?

And some people just like the design and dont care about the game at all. Its the prettiest PS3 out there and its limited so its rare. Two good reasons to pay 50-100 Dollar extra.

You done good, that's what you done!

I get why you would trade the game in. I've never really been into RPGs, so I'd gladly trade the game in, especially if I could pick it up again later on the cheap. It's a sweet looking console though. Good buy!

That boxart..... soooo fugly! >_>

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

See you ability to buy a ps3 is a step up from me, who will never buy (not like I can anymore) a sega console.

I love sega as a publisher, but I don't like the consoles.

Sell FF XIII. Get a game you'll actually play (for free plus some more, you'll be able to easily get $90 for FF on eBay)

Well I decided to actually play the game since I don't want the ps3 just sitting here doing nothing. Only played about half an hour or so though (since I was playing a lot of DQIX just prior, just cleared the 120 hours played mark!).

First impressions: The cut scenes look pretty. The in-game stuff isn't as nice, but still looks good. HP filled up after each battle? That makes the game a lot easier as I can save all my potions for "during battles", haha.

Some of the characters are alright like Lightning, but I don't like the character designs on some of the others. Also does Snow always wear that damn bini? The black guy seems like he was put in there for comic relief/playing the fool, as he acts pretty dumb from what I've seen so far. Hopefully his character develops better as you get more into the game.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

seriously dude, i don't know why you put that 360 controller on the box
whats that suppose to mean ?

smbu2000 said:

Well if you check out my profile you will see that I'm a big 360 fan (I have many games!), so actually buying a PS3 w/o BC is like WTF for me, haha.

I actually just bought another 360 last week!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2489.jpg

I'm perfectly find with playing the Japanese version (if I want to). I mean I've already put in over 110 hours playing DQIX (on DS), so playing JRPGs in Japanese is no problem for me.

As tough as financial times are for me as well as a lot of other people, you've got a lot of nerve to brag about throwing money away on things you don't need and already have.  This thread FTL.