By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OH NO! What have I done! (PS3)

To add to the PS3 recommendations: Valkyria Chronicles. There are also some great PSN titles to have a look at.

About lack of cables: remember the Elite isn't really the Elite. It's the Pro with a larger HDD re-named as the Elite.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
To add to the PS3 recommendations: Valkyria Chronicles. There are also some great PSN titles to have a look at.

About lack of cables: remember the Elite isn't really the Elite. It's the Pro with a larger HDD re-named as the Elite.

Yeah, I know but the MW2 360 bundle is supposed to be the Super Elite! haha.

Anyway, I think I've decided to sell the game. I went to a store near me and they said the buy back price right now at their store is 6,200 yen. Maybe I'll see about picking up a cheap copy of uncharted 1 or VC or something.

@errorrrr: I've never actually played idolmaster, so I really have no idea how the game is, hehe.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Awesome.

Take my love, take my land..

Play the game, that's the whole point.

i admire your patience, me, if this game was released DOUBLE that price i wont mind getting it first day.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Uhhh...I've been thwarted. That store told me that they can't do a trade-in on a pack-in game. The only thing that's different is the damn cover! My bundle copy of MW2 is exactly the same as the regular one, why couldn't SE do the same with FF13.

Now I'm contemplating my options; go to a different store, Yahoo Auctions JP (the Ebay of Japan), or just keeping it. Maybe somebody really wants me to play the game ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

smbu2000 said:
binary solo said:

Yeah, I know but the MW2 360 bundle is supposed to be the Super Elite! haha.

Anyway, I think I've decided to sell the game. I went to a store near me and they said the buy back price right now at their store is 6,200 yen. Maybe I'll see about picking up a cheap copy of uncharted 1 or VC or something.

@errorrrr: I've never actually played idolmaster, so I really have no idea how the game is, hehe.

VC was released about 6 months after Uncharted 1, so they are pretty close in "age". Mark my words: while Uncharted 1 has good visuals they have dated as other, more recent games have taken graphics to new levels. Valkyria graphics will NEVER become dated.

If you get VC, and you want to reduce the challenge of the game then buy the Selvaria Mission DLC. You get a nice gift after playing it through. But you will need to get to grips with the tactics and strategy of the game before you try the Selvaria mission.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

smbu2000 said:
Uhhh...I've been thwarted. That store told me that they can't do a trade-in on a pack-in game. The only thing that's different is the damn cover! My bundle copy of MW2 is exactly the same as the regular one, why couldn't SE do the same with FF13.

Now I'm contemplating my options; go to a different store, Yahoo Auctions JP (the Ebay of Japan), or just keeping it. Maybe somebody really wants me to play the game ;-p

FF fans are using "Curse" magic on you

thats why, you can't get that curse off until you play it.... so ... PLAY IT!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

What? No FFXIII??

I personally wouldn't sell it, but understanding that you get a good amount of money from it since it just came out, I believe that's the better option.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!