By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OH NO! What have I done! (PS3)

Phrancheyez said:
smbu2000 said:

Well if you check out my profile you will see that I'm a big 360 fan (I have many games!), so actually buying a PS3 w/o BC is like WTF for me, haha.

I actually just bought another 360 last week!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2489.jpg

I'm perfectly find with playing the Japanese version (if I want to). I mean I've already put in over 110 hours playing DQIX (on DS), so playing JRPGs in Japanese is no problem for me.

As tough as financial times are for me as well as a lot of other people, you've got a lot of nerve to brag about throwing money away on things you don't need and already have.  This thread FTL.

Ummm...I'm not bragging about anything. I'd been planning on purchasing the 360 MW2 bundle since I found out about it, which is why I didn't spend too much before now. My old 360 is going to my gf so she can use it at her house. She likes rpgs(she's already played through many of my 360 ones) and she will put it to good use. The PS3 was an impulse purchase.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

you didn't wanted to buy play it?!!!
I wanna play it yet I refuse to get a PS3 for two games

nen-suer said:
The controller is scaring the horse

it actually looks like it is making the horse and lightning angry.

u see lightning is piercing the controller and the horse is trying to kick the hell out of it

Keep Final Fantasy 13 ! Don't sell it ! Or send it to me.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

You bought an expensive FF13 theme console and have pretty much no interest in playing FF13? Can I assume you bought your overpriced puke-green Halo xbox 360 cause it looks cool too?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

You bought an expensive FF13 theme console and have pretty much no interest in playing FF13? Can I assume you bought your overpriced puke-green Halo xbox 360 cause it looks cool too?

It's not really that expensive, if you include the cost of the game in there as well, then it comes out to just a little bit more for the 250gb console compared to the standard 120gb console. Remember though that I purchased it for standard price in Japan(as I am in Japan) not the overpriced mark-up price from exporters.

As I said earlier, I am actually playing the game now. That's where I got my "2 trophies", haha.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Just got my own lightning edition ps3 today in the MAIL!! finally!!! damn christmas! :(

are other SLIM ps3's light white?? or is that only for the FFXIII edition PS3?

Phrancheyez said:
smbu2000 said:

Well if you check out my profile you will see that I'm a big 360 fan (I have many games!), so actually buying a PS3 w/o BC is like WTF for me, haha.

I actually just bought another 360 last week!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2489.jpg

I'm perfectly find with playing the Japanese version (if I want to). I mean I've already put in over 110 hours playing DQIX (on DS), so playing JRPGs in Japanese is no problem for me.

As tough as financial times are for me as well as a lot of other people, you've got a lot of nerve to brag about throwing money away on things you don't need and already have.  This thread FTL.

I completely understand and sympathize that you and others can have money problems. But what others do with the money they earn have no reason to affect you. Its not like they would give you money anyway. Jealousy is a really bad emotion, it would be better to take time to work on that instead of posting this kind of message.

The XBox 360 controller indicates that FFXIII is on both the PS3 and XBox 360.
There is a third party PS3 controller which is very similar to the XBox 360 controller. "PS3 Extreme" has all the functionality of the PS3 controller including rumble but no Six Axis support which is rarely used in PS3 games. "PS3 Extreme" retails for around half the price of the expensive PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller.

You lucky bastard... I would buy another PS3 just for that Bundle