By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OH NO! What have I done! (PS3)

Haha u need a list of good ps3 games (exclusives)? Unless u have...unusual taste, then i don't see how ur ps3 will be just sitting around.

Play Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2, Resistance 1&2, Ratchet and Clank 1&2 in that order. Sony undeniably has an excellent exclusive game library. And they're only gaining more and more great exclusives in 2010+...God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, MAG, Last Guardian, Twisted Metal PS3, Agent (Rockstar games ps3 exclusive), White Knight Chronicles, and so on. Just give ur new investment a fair chance, it won't disappoint...Enjoy!

Around the Network
iBlah said:
did u use the xbox controller to squash that nice looking box?

i thought he use it to open the box.

It's obvious the topic creator only plays IdolMaster... which is the ONLY reason why I play the X360.... Honestly, if IdolMaster gets a port to PS3, the x360 is officially over in Japan.

Xoj said:
iBlah said:

How?????????????????

iBlah said:
Xoj said:
iBlah said:

How?????????????????

u know like a knife, the thing it's big for something.

Around the Network

you don't want to play Final fanyasy, play it and you like it.

Xoj said:
iBlah said:
Xoj said:
iBlah said:

How?????????????????

u know like a knife, the thing it's big for something.

xbox controllers = sharpe? no wonder people who use them tend to play shooters more.

errorrrr said:
It's obvious the topic creator only plays IdolMaster... which is the ONLY reason why I play the X360.... Honestly, if IdolMaster gets a port to PS3, the x360 is officially over in Japan.

Actually, Idolmaster is already on PSP and DS! It's only a matter of time before the Wii/PS3 versions come out, haha ;-p

OT: As for why I'd rather sell FF13 now well it goes like this. I bought the bundle for the standard price of 41,600 yen, but this store gives you 5% store credit on hardware purchases so it's like I'm getting 2000 yen back bringing the bundle down to about 39,600 yen. Now if I sell FF13 right now the value is still very high as it just came out so I could probably get 6000 or 7000 yen from it. Bringing my purchase down to roughly 32,000 or 33,000 yen for a special edition 250gb PS3. That's only a little bit more than the regular 120gb PS3. (29,800 yen)

I'm pretty sure the price will probably drop like rock on the game anyway (just like with MGS4), so if I really want to play it I can buy it later at a rock bottom price.

Oh and I still haven't hooked it up as I forgot there's no hdmi cable included so I need to buy one. Why are companies starting to cheap out now? My MW2 360 didn't include component/hdmi cables either, but my old 360 Elite had both of them (I'm using that hdmi cable with the MW2 360). These are HD consoles MS/Sony!!!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

buy uncharted 1 and 2 fasttttt

also get killzone 2 ,heavenly sword,MGS4,motorstorm 2.

if you like platformers then little big planet is fun especially playing it with casuals/non gamers.

smbu2000 said:
errorrrr said:

Actually, Idolmaster is already on PSP and DS! It's only a matter of time before the Wii/PS3 versions come out, haha ;-p

OT: As for why I'd rather sell FF13 now well it goes like this. I bought the bundle for the standard price of 41,600 yen, but this store gives you 5% store credit on hardware purchases so it's like I'm getting 2000 yen back bringing the bundle down to about 39,600 yen. Now if I sell FF13 right now the value is still very high as it just came out so I could probably get 6000 or 7000 yen from it. Bringing my purchase down to roughly 32,000 or 33,000 yen for a special edition 250gb PS3. That's only a little bit more than the regular 120gb PS3. (29,800 yen)

I'm pretty sure the price will probably drop like rock on the game anyway (just like with MGS4), so if I really want to play it I can buy it later at a rock bottom price.

Oh and I still haven't hooked it up as I forgot there's no hdmi cable included so I need to buy one. Why are companies starting to cheap out now? My MW2 360 didn't include component/hdmi cables either, but my old 360 Elite had both of them (I'm using that hdmi cable with the MW2 360). These are HD consoles MS/Sony!!!

I know it's on the PSP and DSI... but the X360 has higher polygon count and that's what it counts for games like idolmaster... I rather play idolmaster in full HD.

Since Project Diva released though, i haven't touched IdolMaster... it's better eye candy and a infinitely better music game in my opinion...