By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Japan makes the best games.....wtf?!? (poll discussion)

The poll of the week this week is bothering the J man because a majority of users voted Japan as a country that makes the best games and any sane member reading this should be alarmed because..........JAPAN HAS DONE NOTHING OF SIGNIFICANCE , SOFTWARE-WISE, THIS GEN!!!

Now remember this isnt who "has made" the best games (and even so I doubt it would still be Japan) but who makes the best games...something Japan shouldnt even be considered for this gen.

EDIT: I thought about carmina when I was writing the OP title.....weird.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Wrong.

Put on the flamesuit, this one's gonna be hot!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Soriku said:
The poll doesn't say "this gen."

But either way Japan makes the best games, this gen or not :) How quickly we forget handheld games.

The poll says "makes" ,meaning in the present, meaning it definitely isnt japan.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Nintendo makes games from JAPAN
CAPCOM
SEGA
SE

Think again, Japan have tons of competition this Gen, but their just seems to be better.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Japan hasn't made anything relevant this gen?

You know what, nevermind, others will post what I think from your affirmations :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Japan gave me Valkyria Chronicles. And my Top 5 Most Wanted games are all Japanese.

FF13 MSG4 bayonetta devil mary cry 4, and Resident evil 5 says HELLO.

actually it wasn't for uncharted 2, neither would have western developer.

The J Man speaks!!!

I agreed with ya. Besides maybe Nintendo, and a couple games from 3rd parties, nothing from the land of the rising sun has captivated gamers around the world.

Right now, their games are uninspired and just like the others, with successes coming from established franchises. There is a monkey see, monkey do mentality.

USA USA USA USA!!!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Uh Dude Nintendo alone would be enough to win.