By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Taylor Swift thread, keep it all here

I think we've had more Taylor Swift threads than Killzone 2 thread now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Anybody mind posting some of the best Swift songs? I'm curious now.

Go to youtube and watch her music videos. Her singles are of follows

Fifteen- Eh, the intro wasn't too bad. 4.85/10

You Belong With Me- Oh god no. Just NO. >_< 1/10

White Horse- A bit better. 5.7-6/10

Love Story- It was meh for me. 3.6-4/10

I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Not so good.... 3-3.5/10

Should've Said No - Meh, too. 3.5-4/10

Picture To Burn - Somewhere below a meh. 3.5-3.8/10

Our Song - Oh god no too, not as bad as the other one though. 1-2/10

Teardrops On My Guitar - One of the better one. 5.7-6/10

Tim McGraw - At least the list didn't end in a too crappy song. 5-5.5/10

Hope I didn't miss anything. Her songs are fantastic. There is a music video for Change as well.

Well, I did it. A bit quick but I like my random scores  

I really have no idea how she is gonna be as influential as the Beatles.... What is she doing new exactly to be influential? Most of her songs are the average teen girl thing about high school and a dude cheating on her. 

Lyrics were pretty horrible. I stopped really paying attention to them, so I am being REALLY generous right now. At least I can't say she has a bad voice, it's good, but a lot of those songs were plain annoying. 

Well, at least I can say I gave the girl a shot. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Truly this is these threads were the first place I heard about her.
I only made it to half of that song list. It sounds absolutely generic, and the lyrics match the sound.

It's not irritating pop, I've probably heard her somewhere in the background in some shop and never paid attention. In other words I don't mind hearing her, but absolutely don't intend on listening to her stuff.

alekth said:
Truly this is these threads were the first place I heard about her.
I only made it to half of that song list. It sounds absolutely generic, and the lyrics match the sound.

It's not irritating pop, I've probably heard her somewhere in the background in some shop and never paid attention. In other words I don't mind hearing her, but absolutely don't intend on listening to her stuff.

Yeah, she's not bad by any means and I even have a few of her songs, but she's nothing memorable. 

But hey, at least she's better than a lot of the crap out there.

I personally don't have anything against bust just as Monti put it (haha!  I remembered your name now!) she has just been crammed down my throat so much I'm beginning to hate her.

I actually hate Taylor Swift now because of all these threads.

I'm glad Kanye was a douche to her and ruined her night.

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
damn, thank god we don't let any mods act that childish.
if you don't agree, you don't agree. Don't make such a big fucking scene, you.. Former mod.
Seriously, not everyone thinks that the beatles are god. In fact in my opinion they are meh, average, and borderline shit. I may not like swift and GaGa music either, but it needs to be said that everyone deserves to have their own opinion.
So to leave you with your superiority complex:
THE BEATLES SUCK.

lol you are amazing!

MontanaHatchet said:
Strategyking92 said:
damn, thank god we don't let any mods act that childish.
if you don't agree, you don't agree. Don't make such a big fucking scene, you.. Former mod.
Seriously, not everyone thinks that the beatles are god. In fact in my opinion they are meh, average, and borderline shit. I may not like swift and GaGa music either, but it needs to be said that everyone deserves to have their own opinion.
So to leave you with your superiority complex:
THE BEATLES SUCK.

Damn, what's your problem?

I didn't make a scene, I just wrote a long, angry rant (something I enjoy doing). There wasn't anything childish about it. And while we're on the subject, I'd hardly say you're the model of maturity anyways. It's sad to see that you don't like The Beatles. I'm sure you have legitimate reasons, but I'm sure you're also not saying that whatever artists you like are as amazing or The Beatles or as revolutionary (or something along those lines).

I don't have a superiority complex, so shut up and stay out of business that isn't your own.

You did make a scene. You dug through my old posts just so you could try and put me in my place, but you didn't and you knew if you posted all that people would be like OMG YEAH YOU TOLD HIM. You created a scene.

It's a public forum.. Whatever is posted can be replied to. You really live for drama don't you?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:

I think you might be scared Taylor is on her way to legendary status!

let me stop you there.. taylor swift will never be madonna.

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

Let the J man put it this way to you Ps3.........kanye west is at least 10x the musician that taylor is and he has a VERY SLIM chance of even being considered a legend.

The amount of artists today that are better than taylor is just staggering and to consider taylor a legend you must consider all of them as well....making the title legend almost as useless as being a grammy winner.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

AngelFire18 said:

Ps3 said:

I think you might be scared Taylor is on her way to legendary status!

let me stop you there.. taylor swift will never be madonna.

You're right. She will be bigger.

jesus kung fu magic said:

Let the J man put it this way to you Ps3.........kanye west is at least 10x the musician that taylor is and he has a VERY SLIM chance of even being considered a legend.

The amount of artists today that are better than taylor is just staggering and to consider taylor a legend you must consider all of them as well....making the title legend almost as useless as being a grammy winner.

I don't agree. Sorry. :( But Kanye is an excellent musician.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

You can't seem to look past your bias and see the truth, I think it's now fact you're actually Taylor Swift yourself.