By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The official Taylor Swift thread, keep it all here

Seece said:
You can't seem to look past your bias and see the truth, I think it's now fact you're actually Taylor Swift yourself.

I'm biased!? You are one of the people saying Taylor sucks and will never be anything and that certain music will always be better. Why would you even think that? Because I actually stand up for my opinion?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
Seece said:
You can't seem to look past your bias and see the truth, I think it's now fact you're actually Taylor Swift yourself.

I'm biased!? You are one of the people saying Taylor sucks and will never be anything and that certain music will always be better. Why would you even think that? Because I actually stand up for my opinion?

Saying she sucks is far more true than saying she's a legend in the making, one of the musical greats. I can say it because you're clearly besotted with her ...

It's nothing to do with standing up for your opinion. You could say "she's a great artist and song writer" but you go further than that and it's NOT TRUE.

Alright, I am going to nice to PS3, please do tell me a little bit about TS, I really don't know a thing about her or her music, why is she so great?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:

Saying she sucks is far more true than saying she's a legend in the making, one of the musical greats. I can say it because you're clearly besotted with her ...

It's nothing to do with standing up for your opinion. You could say "she's a great artist and song writer" but you go further than that and it's NOT TRUE.

I said she has the potential. I didn't say she was a legend yet.

I don't agree that shes only a great artist and song writer, I think her music is beyond her age and she is fantastic. Saying I can't go further than that is just wrong.

psrock said:
Alright, I am going to nice to PS3, please do tell me a little bit about TS, I really don't know a thing about her or her music, why is she so great?

Thank you for being nice. It's nice to finally see someone who can handle opinions. I think Taylor is so great because when she writes a song it creates a mental picture of how she was actually feeling when she wrote the song, when she sang it for the first time, when she came up with the melody of the song. Her music oozes with truth and promise. She may not be the greatest singer EVER, but neither were the beatles or some other huge acts. It was because they had a good voice and wrote incredibly lyrics and produced great music. Taylor puts all her power into a song to make sure it means something and to me thats a true artist.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:

I don't agree that shes only a great artist and song writer, I think her music is beyond her age and she is fantastic. Saying I can't go further than that is just wrong.

She will never be a legend. FACT.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:

That is your opinion and I disagree. I'll take it a step further, I think some of the musical legends if they released music today they wouldn't even sell.

Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:

psrock said:

Thank you for being nice. It's nice to finally see someone who can handle opinions. I think Taylor is so great because when she writes a song it creates a mental picture of how she was actually feeling when she wrote the song, when she sang it for the first time, when she came up with the melody of the song. Her music oozes with truth and promise. She may not be the greatest singer EVER, but neither were the beatles or some other huge acts. It was because they had a good voice and wrote incredibly lyrics and produced great music. Taylor puts all her power into a song to make sure it means something and to me thats a true artist.

she writes her own songs? How old is she ?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:

psrock said:

She also produces, comes up with her own melodys, aranges how her shows go everything. She just turned 20.

Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:

That is your opinion and I disagree. I'll take it a step further, I think some of the musical legends if they released music today they wouldn't even sell.

Yeah but .. it's not an opinion.

Ps3 said:
psrock said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:
Ps3 said:
Seece said:

psrock said:

She also produces, comes up with her own melodys, aranges how her shows go everything. She just turned 20.

how's her voice compared to great one like her, Miley and Britney ?

Next Gen