By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Sales UP -- PS3 > 360 by 150K , Wii > 1 Million!!

Carl2291 said:
Im luvin it

Awesome sales all round for most

oh dear.......................

Dogs > whales confirmed!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

PS3 is maintaining its high level,
only a 4k differencei n NA between PS3 and 360.. which is within the margin of error.
I think if it would have been PS3>360 in NA again, then there would be more to talk about.

Wii is a monster.. maybe we should start tracking loafs of bread, and compare it to the wii- so there is something that sells similarly.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Damn, another million-week for the Wii.

December just started.

CGI-Quality said:
Cheebee said:
Wow, impressive numbers for Nintendo's systems again... Wii sold better than the HD twins combined again! Nice.

At this point, anybody expecting a different outcome doesn't quite understand the Wii's sales trends.

Well durh. But it's been quite a while since Wii was ouselling the HD consoles combined on a regular basis. PS3 in particular was creeping closer and closer to Wii numbers. Now it's way down again, and Wii is way up.

Of course Wii and DS were gonna come out on top again, I'm just surprises by the amount by which Wii outsold its competitors this week.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Wait...

Wii is actually UP YoY?!

Can i just say this - About... Effing... Time.

I wonder if it can now stay like this for the rest of the year.

Also, people... Why aint there any "weekly analysis" anymore?

Around the Network

DS almost outsold PSP by 1M, you can count me as one of them.. I just got a DS lite.

mM
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
Im luvin it

Awesome sales all round for most

oh dear.......................

Dogs > whales confirmed!

Screw both dogs and whales.

Flying Sharks > Fish >>>> Dogs = Whales

Wii 1 millon well done
ps3 tops 4 millions in japan as of now
360 holding pretty well

im disappointed #s arent matching last years, 360 was able to outsell the ps3 way more than the ps3 is able to outsell the 360 this year even thoug ps3 has 50k in japan this year 360 did not have 50k in JP last year

i hoping there are major adj. come jan-march 2010 as there were adjustments this year alot of end of 08 sales were adjusted

i dont think ps3 #s are doing good i might change my happy face in my sig to a sad one soon

Play Me

Nintendo did a pretty good job with the Wii this christmas, NSMB seems like another hit

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^