By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - World Wide Sales UP -- PS3 > 360 by 150K , Wii > 1 Million!!

Well done Wii.

DS, no need to keep repeating myself.

Great for PS3 (oh, how I can't wait till it drops to $199).

360 holding up well.

PSP is ok.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
im disappointed #s arent matching last years, 360 was able to outsell the ps3 way more than the ps3 is able to outsell the 360 this year even thoug ps3 has 50k in japan this year 360 did not have 50k in JP last year

i hoping there are major adj. come jan-march 2010 as there were adjustments this year alot of end of 08 sales were adjusted

i dont think ps3 #s are doing good i might change my happy face in my sig to a sad one soon

Come on, your better than this BHR-3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
PS3's european performance is AMAZING

no its not 360 did 280k last year this time from my memory if EU is sony land why couldnt ps3 better that by alot more?

Play Me

On a weekly basis, and starting today with the 360 at 34.53 million and PS3 at 28.35 million (as shown on main page), by how many units would the PS3 need to outsell the 360 in order to catch up and surpass it by the end of next year?

CommonMan said:
So, who is DOOMED?!?!

PSP apparently

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
BHR-3 said:
im disappointed #s arent matching last years, 360 was able to outsell the ps3 way more than the ps3 is able to outsell the 360 this year even thoug ps3 has 50k in japan this year 360 did not have 50k in JP last year

i hoping there are major adj. come jan-march 2010 as there were adjustments this year alot of end of 08 sales were adjusted

i dont think ps3 #s are doing good i might change my happy face in my sig to a sad one soon

I suspect that the weeks preceeding next week will make you a happy man

Try to also remeber that the 360 was also $200 last year. That would play a factor.

I agree.

Just wait for FF13 week's numbers BHR, then you will see

CGI-Quality said:
BHR-3 said:

I suspect that the weeks preceeding next week will make you a happy man

Try to also remeber that the 360 was also $200 last year. That would play a factor.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but preceding means what came before. I believe the word you're looking for is "following".

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

BHR-3 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
PS3's european performance is AMAZING

no its not 360 did 280k last year this time from my memory if EU is sony land why couldnt ps3 better that by alot more?

So?

PS3 is £250 right now 360 was far far lower, £199 was its highest priced model wasn't it?

my point is, Ps3 will in fact see better holidays than this in the future

CGI, my friend, care to do a little math and have more specific numbers haha?..I´m lazy to do it >_>

the numbers in japan now is OVER 4,000,000 millions on ps3 it is party time