By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dante's Inferno Demo impressions?

I enjoy it a lot,like many before me said it,the history is interesting and involving,and the damn feeling is opressive like you really go to hell,graphics and musical score are decent enough too,and nobody want to misunderstood the fact that this is a God of War clone,but a good one indeed.

Is first day buy for me and second hack&slash anticipated game,just behin God of War 3,and I liked it more than Bayonneta,gaming tastes afterall.

Around the Network

You are all forgetting the most important fact...BOOBIES!!!!! Beatrice had a nice pair, with that aside, not for me thanks, I hate button mashers...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

okay played the demo fully impressions will be added into the OP.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

okay added it , what you guys think ?

Ajescent said:
You are all forgetting the most important fact...BOOBIES!!!!! Beatrice had a nice pair, with that aside, not for me thanks, I hate button mashers...

yeah, well the boobies wont sell it to me :-s tits + games = joke , not taking the storyline seriously.

Around the Network
-Newcloud- said:
@Severance

to open chests u hold R1 and mash O in GOW3 u just hold R1

you don't have to hold R1 just press it and mash O

good game, very accessible (or just a bit too easy, because you can kill nearly everything with one button)

graphics are a bit meh.. but good enough and fluent

the game lives from it's presentation, which is quite cool, although the acting is very wooden and unbelievable (after playing Heavenly Sword most acting in video games is )

Gave it a try. You're right about the TITS - it just got silly and that was in a short demo, God knows (pardon the pun) what the full game is going to be like.

It was fun, but it really is a clone in the truest sense of the word, at least based on the demo, with nothing but setting / character to set it (slightly) apart from God of War.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Lafiel said:
good game, very accessible (or just a bit too easy, because you can kill nearly everything with one button)

graphics are a bit meh.. but good enough and fluent

the game lives from it's presentation, which is quite cool, although the acting is very wooden and unbelievable (after playing Heavenly Sword most acting in video games is )

Ahh, heavenly sword, i don't think there will be any lovable Hack and slash characters like Nariko and Kai.

SnakeEyez said:
I liked it, unlike most people, I love the fact that it is a GoW clone. One thing that I really liked about it is that there are two sets of moves you can learn, unholy (which you use your scythe) and holy (which I assume you use cross/items). Besides that, what can you say, its a GoW clone, even down to the camera angle/style.

it is called magic in GoW

Time to Work !