By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official Nov. 2009 NPD Thread Data covers Nov 1-28 comes @ 6:30 PM EST

BTW one question though sorry for my ignorance. What date was the Black Friday for those who knows? I thought it's was on 30th right? so if the Nov. NPD is only 1-28 does this mean the Black Firday wasn't counted? This an honest question so please someone enlighten me.

P.S
DS no comment DS is just a monster
Great numbers for the Wii as usual
Surprising and great numbers for the 360
PS3 Great numbers too
PSP Good numbers I hope PSP will still have juice on 2010 and pick-up it's sales on 2010.

EDIT. lol I misread the calendar dammit! It was on the 27 foolish me lol. So ignore my First paragraph.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
BTW one question though sorry for my ignorance. What date was the Black Friday for those who knows? I thought it's was on 30th right? so if the Nov. NPD is only 1-28 does this mean the Black Firday wasn't counted? This an honest question so please someone enlighten me.

P.S
PS3 Great numbers too
PSP Good numbers I hope PSP will still have juice on 2010 and pick-up it's sales on 2010.

27th...

VGC has the 360 ~15% higher, and the PS3 ~3% lower. That's close enough. I don't find this turnout surprising, especially with the increased difficulty of sales tracking in BF.

Anyway, VGC's software is almost dead on with NPD's. The order is nearly the same, with only a few major differences (Forza 3 and DA:O are very high, possibly overtracked). Awesome.

jarrod said:
BoneyBoy said:
where is UNCHARTD 2 ??????

Not even above 315k in its 2nd month?????

Seriously people just don't understand quality

It's just not that big a series in America.  NPD has the original under 600k iirc.

Dude Raider does great in Europe though.

premature. all the games hd games are new releases....

I was actually rooting for the PS3 too.
Figures, always disappointing me.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
letsdance said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

P.S
PS3 Great numbers too

27th...

Yup! I made a mistake there. I was looking on the wrong month damn! I was looking on the month of october so embarassed right now lol.

jarrod said:
BoneyBoy said:

this is my point psrock.. darth.. my point

mM

your point is new releases charted?

leo-j said:
jarrod said:
BoneyBoy said:

this is my point psrock.. darth.. my point

You are still wrong though. All those games are quality too, they are just more popular.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Kinda late to the party, what did i miss?