By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Xbox 360 is losing appeal to new customers.

@Flash Lord : Like the US saved the 360 and looses credibility for prefering the 360 over the PS3 only because it's American made ?

Yeah, I agree.

Around the Network

ITT: a bunch of zealots get their knickers wet =/

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

@VG
I guess that makes us Europeans the most impartial unbiased true gamers ;)

Lord Flashheart said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Lord Flashheart said:
libellule said:
Attoyou said:

I love your "conclusion" PS3 gets a bumb then goes back too being DOOMED

lol, so true ...

it is also funny how 360 has Natal + awesome games + Halo REACH while the PS3 has nothing outside the poor GT5 in Europe ...

Sort of like seeing the 360 has no exclusives whereas the PS3 has *insert the list here* which is the best exclusives eva you usually see everywhere.

If the 360 has no exclusives in 2010, you are completely blind. Second of all, Microsoft played it smart by scheduling most of the big games towards Christmas. Are Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach, Splinter Cell Conviction, Mechwarrior, Fable 3, Alan Wake, Ninety Nine Nights 2 and Kingdom Under Fire 2 not exclusives? Wow...you just lost a whole lot of credibility.

Actually you lose credibility?!?

I wasn't saying the 360 has no exclusives I was sort of continuing libell's comment, or haven't you seen most 360 threads get derailed by *the list*.It was a sarky dig at those tro.. erm posters.

Oh.....Sorry about that then. I thought you actually believed the 360 had no games.

Let me put my comment this way

"Sort of like seeing the "360 has no exclusives whereas the PS3 has *insert the list here* which is the best exclusives eva" comments you usually see everywhere."

I should have put the word comment in at least but it was a quick post before I went out so didn't realise due to being in a rush.

Have I reclaimed some of my credibility back in your eyes? Imo the 360 exclusives for next year are better than the PS3's. If they weren't I'd have a PS3.

I feel personally that next year will be a war between the PS3 and 360, but the 360 has Reach and Mass Effect 2 which pretty much shut down the whole war in terms of value and gameplay hours. I don't care if anyone likes the PS3 better as long as they admit that it will be a fight between the two brands (which should be fair enough to say).

Oh and Japan has saved the PS3. They'd be over 10mil behind without it but it doesn't bother me that the 360 doesn't sell well there. It does mean the Japs lose credibility as gamers in my eyes if the reason they wont buy the 360 because it's western.
I'm sure VGaddict will reply but he has no credibility in my eyes and his comments are unintentionally funny instead of needed. /jk

Sorry if I miss interpreted your post. When you have to deal with guys like VGAddict to tends to ruin things.

No problem S.T.A.G.E.
I am a bit too sarky for my own good on here.
Lol like it's just on here.

Around the Network
vgaddict said:

Oh ? So your opinion doesn't matter since you seem to value only MS.

Most people disagree with you on MGS4, and so does metacritic and many other websites which gave this game 'Game of the year' awards (feel free to check).

Sure, it's not a mindless shooter with space marines if that's what you mean. You've still got Halo for that. Let the real gamers prefer other games though.

For FF13 vs Mass Effect let's wait and see.

MGS4 has never never gave me a strong tactical fix. It's strong points revolve around story and it's unique gameplay. I will leave the action/tactics to Splinter Cell: Conviction. Halo isn't a mindless shooter. Rail shooters are mindless shooters. You have to have skill to play Halo.

I am not even concerned about Mass Effect two losing to FFXIII for RPG of the year......because it wont. Did u see E3 this year and last year? All Mass Effect.

vgaddict said:

@Flash Lord : Like the US saved the 360 and looses credibility for prefering the 360 over the PS3 only because it's American made ?

Yeah, I agree.

The US has the most impartial market in the world. You really must know nothing about the American Market whilst you judge it. We have no Nationalism in our country where as Japan does. The reason the 360 outsold the PS3 is because Americans are pinching pennies because of the economic downfall and Microsoft gave everyone the cheaper alternative to the PS3 and focused on games where as all Sony was focused on in the beginning was Blu Ray. If Sony had released the PS3 at the same time as the 360 or vice versa with the 360 launching at the time the PS3 launched the 360 would be in the trouble. The one year head start helped the 360 get to where it is today. I would applaud Microsoft for at least that if I were you, because they never expected to beat Sony this gen. All they want to do is weaken Sony, but they got a bonus by keeping the lead on them.

vgaddict said:

Yeah, I agree.

Hey Tim_Duncan/Tony_Parker/Manu_Ginobili/mario64, how are you not getting banned for your alt account yet?!

Does your mom need to come teach you a lesson again, Tim?

"The US has the most impartial market in the world."

Thanks for the laugh.

Nice kiddie attack nightsurge. You must be very popular at school.