By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Xbox 360 is losing appeal to new customers.

Miguel_Zorro said:

A year ago, I faced a choice between the Xbox360 and the PS3.  Utlimately, I chose the PS3.  (We've since purchased a Wii as well - blame my girlfriend for that one).  These were the factors that most influenced me, in order.

1. I wanted a Blu-Ray player

2. I didn't want to pay extra for online.

3. Red Ring of Death

Ok this is getting ridiculous.  How many more alt accounts are going to be used to try and back you up, vgaddict?

A year ago I got a 360 + Blu-Ray player for cheaper than a PS3 and my 360 still hasn't red ringed.  A year ago the red ring wasn't even a problem anymore (Jasper released).

So nice attempt at more trolling, mario64.

Around the Network

Unlike the US, Europe is made up of many countries so the gap in individual countries could be only 10k more but all of them are combined up to make a large gap. People act like Europe is one country.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

A year ago I got I got an STD and had to go private for treatment and I could still buy a Blu-Ray player and have change for my bus fare home out of what it would have cost me for a PS3.

Ok who's next...

Miguel_Zorro said:
nightsurge said:

Ok this is getting ridiculous.  How many more alt accounts are going to be used to try and back you up, vgaddict?

A year ago I got a 360 + Blu-Ray player for cheaper than a PS3 and my 360 still hasn't red ringed.  A year ago the red ring wasn't even a problem anymore (Jasper released).

So nice attempt at more trolling, mario64.

LOL.  Are you serious?  You think I'm an alt account?  I didn't read this entire thread -  I thought we were having a simple discussion.  If your over-aggressive response is indicative of the maturity level of this thread, I'll just steer clear.  Have fun.

Over agressive?  I guess if you were an alt account, you would say... pretty much exactly what you just said.

If you aren't an alt account, I do apologize.  It's just your nomenclature matches the pattern of a known alt account trollist and if you read through this thread you will see many alt accounts/new accounts miraculously joiningand contributing.

As to the last part, I agree.  Steering clear of this trainwreck of a thread is a good idea.  I may follow you on that regard as I have given up with vgaddict and his antics.

I don't think paying for online has anything to do with loss of appeal so much as last generations most popular brand finally getting its head out of its ass.

At any rate, 360 is still selling very well in most places.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau