By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you own both 360 and PS3, tell me...

Exclusives? PS3 by far.

PS3-
God of War 3
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy Versus 13
Agent
3D Dot Game Heroes

360-
Alan Wake
Halo Reach

Around the Network

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Crackdown 2

Alan Wake

Fable 3

Halo: Reach

Mechwarrior

Rare x 2!

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • L.A. Noire (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • God of War 3
  • Last Guardian
  • Agent (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • White Knight Chronicles
  • Tales of Vesperia (Port with some extra content, =/)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Demon Soul's (Already out)
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • MAG
  • Rachet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Already Out)
  • Heavy Rain
  • Final Fantasy Versus 13
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 (Not even announced yet)
  • DC Universe
  • The Agency (Not announced for 2010 yet)
  • PS3 Motion Controller
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • The Last Rebellion
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. (Currently on hold, no release in sight)
  • War Devil

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Natal (assuming that's 2010)
  • Fable III (assuming that's 2010)
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • Venetica

So 360 it is then for me I guess.

Just though i'd fix that up for you :)

Well that was an incredibly biased and rigged list. You put games that aren't announed for 2010, games that already came out, and games that aren't even announced yet. All you're doing is putting a bunch of exclusive PS3 games (some of them not) against the 2010 360 line up.

Demon Souls is not out in Europe yet, I live in the UK, try and think outside your damn country.

All other games are capable of coming out in 2010 and will not appear on the 360, if you refer to the original question, you will find that i have done nothing wrong, feel free to add to the 360 line up if you can, notice I have not included any games purely for the Japanese market or any PSN titles.

dsister44 said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • L.A. Noire (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • God of War 3
  • Last Guardian
  • Agent (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • White Knight Chronicles
  • Tales of Vesperia (Port with some extra content, =/)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Demon Soul's (Already out)
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • MAG
  • Rachet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Already Out)
  • Heavy Rain
  • Final Fantasy Versus 13
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 (Not even announced yet)
  • DC Universe
  • The Agency (Not announced for 2010 yet)
  • PS3 Motion Controller
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • The Last Rebellion
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. (Currently on hold, no release in sight)
  • War Devil

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Natal (assuming that's 2010)
  • Fable III (assuming that's 2010)
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • Venetica

So 360 it is then for me I guess.

Just though i'd fix that up for you :)

Well that was an incredibly biased and rigged list. You put games that aren't announed for 2010, games that already came out, and games that aren't even announced yet. All you're doing is putting a bunch of exclusive PS3 games (some of them not) against the 2010 360 line up.

War Devil is multiplatform 

Link please :)

360:
Mass Effect 2
Fable III
Gears of War 3 ?

PS3:
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
ModNation Racers
White Knight Chronicles
FF Versus XIII ???
Agent ??
Starhawk ?
Other stuff from 1st party studios

Around the Network
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • Last Guardian - Ico was alright, didn't like SotC - Give it a go, 50% chance you will like it.
  • Agent - know nothing other than the name - Fair enough.
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes - looks interesting, don't know if I want it yet -  get it :)
  • Demon Soul's - 2009 - not out in UK yet :)
  • MAG - don't like multiplayer games much - Thats no excuse.
  • Final Fantasy Versus 13 - don't care - Why?
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 - this was cool back on the PS1, don't care so much about it now - Why?
  • DC Universe - not getting an MMO for the console - Why?
  • The Agency - isn't this an MMO? - Yes....whats your point?
  • PS3 Motion Controller - don't care about this - fair enough.
  • Final Fantasy XIV - If I get this it will be PC - Bah, now your just avoiding the PS3.
  • The Last Rebellion - no idea what this is - Do your homework.
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll - no idea what this is - See above.
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. - no idea what this is -  Also see above
  • War Devil - no idea what this is - And again.

• Last Guardian -- No?  I only mildly liked Ico and SotC just bored me. 
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes -- I have my eye on it, it's just a game I'm on the fence about until I start seeing some reviews.
  • MAG -- That's plenty good excuse.  With L4D being about the only exception (and that's because I love killing me some zombies) I don't have fun in online multiplayer games (well, and MMO's being the other exception).
  • FFvXIII -- It just doesn't look like my type of game.  Not everyone wants every hyped game.
  • Twisted Metal -- Twisted Metal was fun because it was simple time waster, I doubt a new one would be simple and there are just better time wasters out there.  I only like driving games so much and if I want some kind of game like that, Mario Kart or Modnation will do fine.
  • MMO's on consoles -- can't hog the TV for that amount of time, not going to move my consoles around to play them on a monitor in my office.  Again, nothing about MMO's on consoles, just something I can't do.

Honestly its up in the air. Ill say 360 for now since its going to have my interest early 2010 with Mass Effect 2

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

LordChris915 said:

Demon Souls is not out in Europe yet, I live in the UK, try and think outside your damn country.

All other games are capable of coming out in 2010 and will not appear on the 360, if you refer to the original question, you will find that i have done nothing wrong, feel free to add to the 360 line up if you can, notice I have not included any games purely for the Japanese market or any PSN titles.

Why would Twesterm care about an exclusive coming out in Europe?

And here is the link 

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1010339p1.html

twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • Last Guardian - Ico was alright, didn't like SotC - Give it a go, 50% chance you will like it.
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes - looks interesting, don't know if I want it yet -  get it :)
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 - this was cool back on the PS1, don't care so much about it now - Why?
  • Final Fantasy XIV - If I get this it will be PC - Bah, now your just avoiding the PS3.
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. - no idea what this is -  Also see above

• 3D Dot Game Heroes -- I have my eye on it, it's just a game I'm on the fence about until I start seeing some reviews.
  • MAG -- That's plenty good excuse.  With L4D being about the only exception (and that's because I love killing me some zombies) I don't have fun in online multiplayer games (well, and MMO's being the other exception).
  • FFvXIII -- It just doesn't look like my type of game.  Not everyone wants every hyped game.
  • Twisted Metal -- Twisted Metal was fun because it was simple time waster, I doubt a new one would be simple and there are just better time wasters out there.  I only like driving games so much and if I want some kind of game like that, Mario Kart or Modnation will do fine.
  • MMO's on consoles -- can't hog the TV for that amount of time, not going to move my consoles around to play them on a monitor in my office.  Again, nothing about MMO's on consoles, just something I can't do.

Get Wifi :)

LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers

Get Wifi :)

What would wifi help (which I have)?

My PS3 is still connected to my TV and just like I'm not going to move my PC from my office to my TV so I can play PC games on my comfy couch, awesome TV, and surround sound, I'm not going to move my consoles around to play them on my PC monitor.

It's a hassle I don't really care to deal with.