By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you own both 360 and PS3, tell me...

twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:

Get Wifi :)

What would wifi help (which I have)?

My PS3 is still connected to my TV and just like I'm not going to move my PC from my office to my TV so I can play PC games on my comfy couch, awesome TV, and surround sound, I'm not going to move my consoles around to play them on my PC monitor.

It's a hassle I don't really care to deal with.

Play your PS3 MMO's on your TV, simple, there is no reason why you have to play a PS3 MMON with a PC monitor, they would defete the whole point of it being on a console. You can always get a keyboard and mouse for you PS3 if you feel so inclined (but you dont have to).

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.

This is the last time I will say this: I cannot hog the TV for the hours and hours that an MMO takes.  The only way I am going to play an MMO is on a PC so that the wife can have use of the TV while I play it.

I generally do my console gaming when the wife isn't around, that means when she's not home or for an hour or two after she goes to bed.  I'm not going to play an MMO around that schedule.  I don't know why you're so insistant that I do that. 

Dont think about it, just do it and see what happens, get your wife playing :)

Around the Network
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
dsister44 said:
LordChris915 said:

Demon Souls is not out in Europe yet, I live in the UK, try and think outside your damn country.

All other games are capable of coming out in 2010 and will not appear on the 360, if you refer to the original question, you will find that i have done nothing wrong, feel free to add to the 360 line up if you can, notice I have not included any games purely for the Japanese market or any PSN titles.

Why would Twesterm care about an exclusive coming out in Europe?

And here is the link 

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1010339p1.html

I'm still skeptical, they usually have the direct quote, this could be no more than a baseless leak, ill give you credit for finding it though.

Why should I have to alter MY favorite game list because the game is already out in Twesterm's country? Thats just silly O.o

Because you modified my list?

Firstly, no.

Secondly, thats just my playful nature, i'm not one of those serious types who is really hurt about stuff people say or who gets angry over little things, as they say in my home town "Watch you don't cruckle and fall down the ginnel"

Wait, are you saying you didn't modify my list?

Because...

LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • L.A. Noire
  • God of War 3
  • Last Guardian
  • Agent
  • White Knight Chronicles
  • Tales of Vesperia (With a ton of added content)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Demon Soul's
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • MAG
  • Rachet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
  • Heavy Rain
  • Final Fantasy Versus 13
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3
  • DC Universe
  • The Agency
  • PS3 Motion Controller
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • The Last Rebellion
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future.
  • War Devil

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Natal (assuming that's 2010)
  • Fable III (assuming that's 2010)
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • Venetica

So 360 it is then for me I guess.

Just though i'd fix that up for you :)

No, you must be mistake, I didn't do that, I would never do such a thing.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
LordChris915 said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • L.A. Noire (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • God of War 3
  • Last Guardian
  • Agent (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • Tales of Vesperia (Port with some extra content, =/)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Demon Soul's (Already out)
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • MAG
  • Rachet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Already Out)
  • Heavy Rain
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 (Not even announced yet)
  • DC Universe
  • The Agency (Not announced for 2010 yet)
  • PS3 Motion Controller
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • The Last Rebellion
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. (Currently on hold, no release in sight)
  • War Devil

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Venetica

Well that was an incredibly biased and rigged list. You put games that aren't announed for 2010, games that already came out, and games that aren't even announced yet. All you're doing is putting a bunch of exclusive PS3 games (some of them not) against the 2010 360 line up.

Demon Souls is not out in Europe yet, I live in the UK, try and think outside your damn country.

All other games are capable of coming out in 2010 and will not appear on the 360, if you refer to the original question, you will find that i have done nothing wrong, feel free to add to the 360 line up if you can, notice I have not included any games purely for the Japanese market or any PSN titles.

Well for the region release games, I understand, sorry.

There's no point in your list with a lot of games. Instead of listing games you want that are coming out in 2010 in your region, you essentially just made a wish list of games that could come out anytime. It would be like if I put Gears of War 3 Halo Wars 2 on my list. The topic is about next years known line up, not your personal gaming fantasy of the ultimate year.

I only used games that have been announced also, I didn't add Resistance 3 or Killzone 3 because they CANNOT come out in 2010, the rest of the games CAN.

Seeign as how it is POSSIBLE, there is no reason (Given the topic of this threat) why I cannot include them.

PS3 easily

mass effect-didnt like the first one

crackdown 2- first one was a joke

halo reach- halo has sucked since the third one

splinter cell- looks good but i think its a timed exclusive

alan wake- only game im looking forward to

ps3
gow3
the last guardian
gt5
heavy rain
the agency
insomniac-R3?
MAG
WNC
MoDNation racers

Well alteast I am happy twesterm put Divinity II in his list, but I wonder if he/you know much about it. Rent it for first and then put up your opinion about it I would like to know :).

Around the Network
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Venetica

-edit-

Don't bitch to me about console/PC exclusive crap, I'm not a PC gamer so I don't care.  I think some of those above are on PC but my PC won't run it or I wouldn't want to play it on the PC anyways.

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/dick_head.jpg

LordChris915 said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
LordChris915 said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • L.A. Noire (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • God of War 3
  • Last Guardian
  • Agent (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • Tales of Vesperia (Port with some extra content, =/)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Demon Soul's (Already out)
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • MAG
  • Rachet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Already Out)
  • Heavy Rain
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 (Not even announced yet)
  • DC Universe
  • The Agency (Not announced for 2010 yet)
  • PS3 Motion Controller
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • The Last Rebellion
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. (Currently on hold, no release in sight)
  • War Devil

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Venetica

Well that was an incredibly biased and rigged list. You put games that aren't announed for 2010, games that already came out, and games that aren't even announced yet. All you're doing is putting a bunch of exclusive PS3 games (some of them not) against the 2010 360 line up.

Well for the region release games, I understand, sorry.

There's no point in your list with a lot of games. Instead of listing games you want that are coming out in 2010 in your region, you essentially just made a wish list of games that could come out anytime. It would be like if I put Gears of War 3 Halo Wars 2 on my list. The topic is about next years known line up, not your personal gaming fantasy of the ultimate year.

I only used games that have been announced also, I didn't add Resistance 3 or Killzone 3 because they CANNOT come out in 2010, the rest of the games CAN.

Seeign as how it is POSSIBLE, there is no reason (Given the topic of this threat) why I cannot include them.

You put The Getaway and Eight Days. They aren't anywhere near being done and are still on hold. Face it, you just made a big list of PS3 exclusives for you to awe at. You didn't make a reasonable list at all.

These list are based upon the games I have interest in. I only have a laptop (that can barely run Tales of Monkey Island) so I am not looking at if it is also available on the PC.

PS3

* Last Guardian - (Loved Shadow, Just started ICO)
* Heavy Rain - (Really liked Indigo Prophecy)
* Final Fantasy Versus 13 (I am always looking for the next great FF game)
* Yakuza 3 (Mafia and Yakuza are awesome!)

Xbox 360

* Alan Wake (Survival Horror whore. Yes I liked Silent Hill: The Room)
* Fable III (Didn't care for the first one, but was addicted to the second)
* Mass Effect 2 (The first one made me like Western RPGs again)
* Splinter Cell: Conviction (Looks like it may improve upon Batman AAs stealth)

It looks like for me the playing field is even. God I love how great the games are getting on both system. But there is so much coming out on both systems including the mulitiplat that no one needs both systems.

Lostplanet22 said:
Well alteast I am happy twesterm put Divinity II in his list, but I wonder if he/you know much about it. Rent it for first and then put up your opinion about it I would like to know :).

Most reviewers don't like it.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/divinity2egodraconis?q=Divinity

I might as well make my list

PS3
3D Dot Game Hero
Modnation Racers
Air Tornelico 3
Last Rebellion
Yakuza 3

Atelier Rorona  

X360
Halo Reach
Mechwarrior
Divinity II
Risen
Tropico 3
Alan Wake
Natal
SplinterCell: Conviction
Perfect Dark(XBL)
Snoopy(XBL)
Toy Soldiers(XBL)
Cross Edge Dash

I wanted GoW until I started paying attention to Bayonetta. It just looks like it is going to blow it away. Heavy Rain was also looking pretty interesting, but then it just...