By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you own both 360 and PS3, tell me...

Fail to see (on both sides of the fence) how you could want 20 PS3 games (exxaggeration) and want no 360 games ...

If I had a PS3 I would want Uncharted 2, TLG, Agent and possibly GOWII ...

Around the Network

Is this the 'See what games Twestern is looking forward to next year and try to convince him his gaming preferences are horribly wrong' thread? Jeez..he gave his opinion, why don't the rest of you worry about what you want and stop trying to convince him?

PS3, by far. GT5 is enough, but that on top of 3D Dot Game Heroes and God of War 3 seals the deal. I haven't seen one 360 game announced for next year that I'm planning to get yet..Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 will easily last me through next year on 360.

Seece said:
Fail to see (on both sides of the fence) how you could want 20 PS3 games (exxaggeration) and want no 360 games ...

If I had a PS3 I would want Uncharted 2, TLG, Agent and possibly GOWII ...

Well if you're keen to a particular genre that is, at the moment, seemingly abundant on one console, I don't think it's all that odd. In my case, I'm a sucker for JRPGs. I buy pretty much all of them. In years previous, that would've likely skewed my list in favour of the 360. But this year, the PS3 is simply getting more. It's as simple as that in my case.

Now for others who are greatly anticipating MAG whilst turning a blind eye to Halo: Reach (from my understanding, Halo is apparently quite the proven online gaming experience)... I have no idea, you'd have to ask them.

PS3:

M.A.G.
ModNationRacers
Heavy Rain
Gran Turismo 5
God of War 3
White Knight Chronicles
Resistance 3
The Last Gaurdian

360:
Gears of War 3 (I do hope they come out with another one next year)
Splinter Cell: Conviction (maybe)

PC:
MechWarrior

Yes, the X360 has an amazing year for me in 2010:

Alan Wake
Halo: Reach
Fable III
Kingdom Under Fire II
Splinter Cell: Convivction
and possibly Natal and Mass Effect 2

But PS3 is also very good:
GT5
The Lost Guardian
Heavcy Rain

Around the Network
Phrancheyez said:
Is this the 'See what games Twestern is looking forward to next year and try to convince him his gaming preferences are horribly wrong' thread? Jeez..he gave his opinion, why don't the rest of you worry about what you want and stop trying to convince him?

PS3, by far. GT5 is enough, but that on top of 3D Dot Game Heroes and God of War 3 seals the deal. I haven't seen one 360 game announced for next year that I'm planning to get yet..Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 will easily last me through next year on 360.

Yeah, not so sure why people are so offended I don't like God of War and Halo.  What can I say, I like good games.

(just kidding )

PS3.

the rest on pc.

-PS3's lineup is amazing!-

White Knight Chronicles
Agent
M.A.G
God of War 3
Resistance 3...maybe
Final Fantasy Versus 13
Mod nation Racers
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
The Last Guardian

@twesterm
If you talk about "i cant run it on my pc" thats like me saying "my nintendo 64 doesnt run the new wii games, FLAWED" "I wouldn't want to play it on there anyways HMMPH"

They both have good games lined up for the beginning of the year. I already have Mass Effect 2 preordered, and that is the game I am looking forward to the most. I am very interested to see what Heavy Rain and Last Guardian turn out to be. I am also waiting to see what Alan Wake will be like. The 360 needs to step it up a little bit though. I am noticing a lot of extra content on the PS3 games than ever before. Hopefully both Sony and Microsoft will have some suprises for E3.

Oh, I forgot about some of these.

I'll add N3-2 and KUF2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.