By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you own both 360 and PS3, tell me...

PS3:

White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
God Of War III
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian

360:

Halo Reach
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Mass Effect 2

So PS3 for me.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Natal (assuming that's 2010)
  • Fable III (assuming that's 2010)
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • Venetica

So 360 it is then for me I guess.

Just though i'd fix that up for you :)

Why yes, put a bunch of games I want and give a crap about on there...

The same way I dont' care about Halo, I don't care about any of those games you didn't add.

Fixed that one up too :)

radiantshadow92 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Venetica

-edit-

Don't bitch to me about console/PC exclusive crap, I'm not a PC gamer so I don't care.  I think some of those above are on PC but my PC won't run it or I wouldn't want to play it on the PC anyways.

it doesnt matter wether or not you want to play it on pc, what matters is that if someone doesnt own a 360, they could still play the games, wether you want to play them on pc or not is invalid

Meh, they're exclusive to me and since we're only talking 360 and PS3 here, I don't thinking of them as exclusives.

-edit-

And I know I mention something about FFIV and PC's above, whatever, it's my double standard and I don't care.  If you're not satisfied with that then it's an MMO and I'm not getting an MMO for a console.  It's not that I have anything against MMO's on consoles, it's just that I can't hog the TV for hours and hours and hours or else the wife would destroy me.

LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • L.A. Noire (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • God of War 3
  • Last Guardian
  • Agent (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • White Knight Chronicles
  • Tales of Vesperia (Port with some extra content, =/)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Demon Soul's (Already out)
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • MAG
  • Rachet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Already Out)
  • Heavy Rain
  • Final Fantasy Versus 13
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 (Not even announced yet)
  • DC Universe
  • The Agency (Not announced for 2010 yet)
  • PS3 Motion Controller
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • The Last Rebellion
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. (Currently on hold, no release in sight)
  • War Devil

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Venetica

Well that was an incredibly biased and rigged list. You put games that aren't announed for 2010, games that already came out, and games that aren't even announced yet. All you're doing is putting a bunch of exclusive PS3 games (some of them not) against the 2010 360 line up.

Twesterm are you being sarcastic? I thought you said "I don't give a shit about PC games, I am not a pc gamer" and yet you said "FF XIV, probably getting it for PC" ????

What the heck? Crackdown is really focused on its multiplayer, and you said "I dont care for multuplayer games" when it came to MAG?

?

mM
Around the Network
twesterm said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • Last Guardian - Ico was alright, didn't like SotC - Give it a go, 50% chance you will like it.
  • Agent - know nothing other than the name - Fair enough.
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes - looks interesting, don't know if I want it yet -  get it :)
  • Demon Soul's - 2009 - not out in UK yet :)
  • MAG - don't like multiplayer games much - Thats no excuse.
  • Final Fantasy Versus 13 - don't care - Why?
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 - this was cool back on the PS1, don't care so much about it now - Why?
  • DC Universe - not getting an MMO for the console - Why?
  • The Agency - isn't this an MMO? - Yes....whats your point?
  • PS3 Motion Controller - don't care about this - fair enough.
  • Final Fantasy XIV - If I get this it will be PC - Bah, now your just avoiding the PS3.
  • The Last Rebellion - no idea what this is - Do your homework.
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll - no idea what this is - See above.
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. - no idea what this is -  Also see above
  • War Devil - no idea what this is - And again.

I limited mine to Q1 2010

PS3:
White Knight Chronicles
God of War 3
Yakuza 3
Heavy Rain

Xbox360:
Mass Effect 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Alan Wake

Would have been even, but the Yakuza 3 announcement tipped the favor slightly to PS3.

leo-j said:
Twesterm are you being sarcastic? I thought you said "I don't give a shit about PC games, I am not a pc gamer" and yet you said "FF XIV, probably getting it for PC" ????

What the heck? Crackdown is really focused on its multiplayer, and you said "I dont care for multuplayer games" when it came to MAG?

?

See my above edit about the FFIV comment.  I'm allowed a double standard every now and then. 

As for Crackdown, it's not a purely multiplayer game so I'm fine with that.  M.A.G. is multiplayer only as far as I know or at least multiplayer is the main draw.  I just know that something like that game is something I wouldn't enjoy.

twesterm said:
radiantshadow92 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Venetica

-edit-

Don't bitch to me about console/PC exclusive crap, I'm not a PC gamer so I don't care.  I think some of those above are on PC but my PC won't run it or I wouldn't want to play it on the PC anyways.

it doesnt matter wether or not you want to play it on pc, what matters is that if someone doesnt own a 360, they could still play the games, wether you want to play them on pc or not is invalid

Meh, they're exclusive to me and since we're only talking 360 and PS3 here, I don't thinking of them as exclusives.

thats fine, but even when your talking about consoles only it should be noted...if a consumer were to buy a 360 just for mass effect *knowing that the ps3 is the better buy for them because of blueray or w.e reason it might be* then they are making a big mistake....when having a 360 vs ps3 type thing, it should also be noted because you dont need the 360 to play sum games....i just hate when people say they are exclusive...i get what you mean, i used to think that way too, and for you it might be an exclusive, but dont spread that way of thought around...and i cant belive you dont like gow3 lol thats crazy =o

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
LordChris915 said:
twesterm said:

PS3

• Modnation Racers
  • L.A. Noire (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • God of War 3
  • Last Guardian
  • Agent (Not Announced for 2010 yet)
  • White Knight Chronicles
  • Tales of Vesperia (Port with some extra content, =/)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Demon Soul's (Already out)
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • MAG
  • Rachet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (Already Out)
  • Heavy Rain
  • Final Fantasy Versus 13
  • Possibly Twisted Metal 3 (Not even announced yet)
  • DC Universe
  • The Agency (Not announced for 2010 yet)
  • PS3 Motion Controller
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • The Last Rebellion
  • Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll
  • The Getaway and Eight Days are still on the cards for a release some time in the future. (Currently on hold, no release in sight)
  • War Devil

Xbox 360

• Alan Wake
  • Crackdown II
  • Divinity II
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Venetica

Well that was an incredibly biased and rigged list. You put games that aren't announed for 2010, games that already came out, and games that aren't even announced yet. All you're doing is putting a bunch of exclusive PS3 games (some of them not) against the 2010 360 line up.

War Devil is multiplatform