By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lots of new Modnation Racers gameplay footage.

This game has huge potential.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

i cannot wait for this game, second most hyped game for 2010

I would prefer it more bright but the gameplay looks great.

track is shit and kill all the fun

looks boring to me

Time to Work !

anyone else thinks that this game could sell a lot better if the game was called LittleBigRacers and with sackboy as the main character?

but it looks great right now.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Around the Network

looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!. i loved mario kart and crash team racing!. this look kinda like those games!!. this game will be fun as hell!!!!.

that looks so awesome! Its like Mario Kart but everything is customizable (characters, tracks, etc)

I really want this game

Well, PULLUSPARDUS, I think it looks pretty impressive. But, it's not doing much to distance itself from Mario Kart, is it?

To be honest, I'm not sure this warrants a Blu-ray release. It would be better off as a PSN/Budget game, IMO, like EyePet.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Well, PULLUSPARDUS, I think it looks pretty impressive. But, it's not doing much to distance itself from Mario Kart, is it?

To be honest, I'm not sure this warrants a Blu-ray release. It would be better off as a PSN/Budget game, IMO, like EyePet.

I remember the same being said about LBP, that it should be a PSN title.  I bought the game full price retail and have never regretted it for a second.  I expect this game to be the same.

WOW!