By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lots of new Modnation Racers gameplay footage.

What I dont like though are the "ehahha" "yeahhh" ouuhahhah" they are saying. I hope I can turn them off..its annoying

Around the Network

This game looks like fun!

coolestguyever said:
Lol I'm 18 and I'm excited as hell over a kids game! hah I iz a cazuel gamerz!!1

im 21 , and its not a kids game

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Kantor said:
Well, PULLUSPARDUS, I think it looks pretty impressive. But, it's not doing much to distance itself from Mario Kart, is it?

To be honest, I'm not sure this warrants a Blu-ray release. It would be better off as a PSN/Budget game, IMO, like EyePet.

Everything is costomizable.

looks really good but it is another try (that doesn't catch) to catch (you know what nintendo racer)

Around the Network

hmm the track is kind of plain. But whatever the game will have all mariocart tracks a week after the beta starts anyway:P

for all the haters saying the track looks bland, the first track you play on mario cart is just a simple oval shape, if that is not bland i don't know what is.
at least here we can create our own tracks hehe.
other than that this game looks like a lot of fun, but i feel that there should be better music!!
oh well this is just the beta right??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

like i said on the first page, thats the track thats coming on the beta 3 days later. its not the only track in the game but tis the basic track you create on.

too bad that video only shows one track. game looks great though.

This is my game most anticapated for next year