By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu FF XIII imperfect score explained

cant wait for the english version.
doesnt matter if it has 40/40 or 39/40.
its a great game of a superb serie.

Around the Network

so FFXII got a 40 and arguably the best one in the series FFX didnt?

never mind, I misread

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

so 39/40 from famitsu means that the game sucks :P

theman88 said:
so FFXII got a 40 and arguably the best one in the series FFX didnt?

according to Famitsu.

in other words who gives a fuck lol.

Around the Network

FF12 the lowest one in sales and the only one with 40

he gave 1 point less than the other reviewers for the game next to it too, whatever that game is.

@morenoingrato

FF12 the lowest in sales? I suggest you do a proper research first :P

Even FFIX had lowest sales than FFXII xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

famitsu are extremely biased against the ps3 and are sony haters. i hate them with a passion and i'm boycotting them. how that review got approved i dont know, its so obvious that they havent even played the game!

In defense of Final Fantasy XII, the game has to be one of the most amazing RPG's that I have ever played. It is easily better than half of the Final Fantasy series and falls just short of the HEAVY HITTING Final Fantasy VII imo. I loved the new battle system and thought gambits were done to perfection.