By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu FF XIII imperfect score explained

anything above a 4 (four) is evidence that famitsu has no credibility, just look at how the game was created 

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/30640/Exclusive_Behind_The_Scenes_of_Square_Enixs_Final_Fantasy_XIII.php

they made content and art for years and it wasnt until the dev team was asked to make a demo that they actually started to think about what the game would be about, the development of the game was a fiasco and so is the game it self, all those hi scores out there are just thanks to square money hatting everywhere.

just look a this 

-Curiously, the game's overall vision did not fully realize itself until the team was tasked with creating a vertical slice to be included in the Blu-ray version of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete.

"Even at a late stage of development, we did not agree on key elements of the game, which stemmed from the lack of a cohesive vision, the lack of finalized specs, and the remaining problems with communication between departments" -

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network
oniyide said:

@huzxiang  19???? how did i miss that???!! She sure doesnt act like any 19 year old i ever met, and Fang seems older

It's weird, I know. But just so you know:

Lightning, Fang, and Snow = 21.

Sazh = 40

Vanille = 19

Hope = 14

Serah = 18

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

^^^Serah is that young??? and Hope is that old, i thought he was like 11. My goodness i dont even wanna complete the game now

oniyide said:

^^^Serah is that young??? and Hope is that old, i thought he was like 11. My goodness i dont even wanna complete the game now

Is that "young"? Are you kidding me? She looks like she's 15 to me.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

yeah your right, i was actually using real world logic and since she was getting married id assume she would be in her 20s, but i made the mistake of trying to make sense of FF, especially the ass backwards world of 13

Around the Network
radha said:

anything above a 4 (four) is evidence that famitsu has no credibility, just look at how the game was created 

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/30640/Exclusive_Behind_The_Scenes_of_Square_Enixs_Final_Fantasy_XIII.php

they made content and art for years and it wasnt until the dev team was asked to make a demo that they actually started to think about what the game would be about, the development of the game was a fiasco and so is the game it self, all those hi scores out there are just thanks to square money hatting everywhere.

just look a this 

-Curiously, the game's overall vision did not fully realize itself until the team was tasked with creating a vertical slice to be included in the Blu-ray version of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete.

"Even at a late stage of development, we did not agree on key elements of the game, which stemmed from the lack of a cohesive vision, the lack of finalized specs, and the remaining problems with communication between departments" -

It came from the developers of FF8, FF10-2, FF7 compliation (eg Dirge of Cerberus and Advent Children), The 3rd Birthday and soon to be FF13-2; so i'm not supprised they didnt know what they were doing - they havent known what their doing since Sakaguchi left them.

they also didnt understand that the western market (they were trying to captialise on) didnt buy FF7 (or any FF) for Modern Warfare 2 type gameplay, Lost type script writing and Leonia Lewis's lastest pop hits.

we will see with FF13-2 if they've learned their lesson - but considering i heard very bad reports about The 3rd Birthday - which they made after FF13, i wouldnt bet on it!!