By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu FF XIII imperfect score explained

@dunno001

Trust me, playing it without the gambits turned off makes Final Fantasy a trully magnificent game, especially once you reach the harder stages like Henne Mines or Great Crystal, since you'll have to do tons of party micro-management in order to progress safely ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Keep note that Nintendogs is better than all Final Fantasy games (Famitsu gave that game a 40) So obviously we should all listen to Famitsu cuz their opinions are totally better than our own. Nintendogs has better plot and character development and political intrigue than all the Final Fantasy games.

lestatdark said:
@morenoingrato

FF12 the lowest in sales? I suggest you do a proper research first :P

Even FFIX had lowest sales than FFXII xD

http://www.vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php?name=final fantasy

jneul said:
The main problems with FFXII was:
1. gambits, i mean i am an experienced ff player i do not want to watch the computer execute my characters moves for me, for this reason i turned gambits off, all the way through FFXII.
2. vaan, a really irritating, under-developed character, i would had preferred if he did not exist and someone else was made the main character.
3. game length - too long!! if you wanted everything then it just simply takes too long. Since i love collecting everything as i have always done with all ff's i especially got frustrated with this game.

1. You just solved your frustration over the game.LOL

2. True. I think the characters are pretty bland. No one was really there to outshine anyone. Although Ashe is my bitch, she can be Mary Sue sometimes.

3. Null and void. That's what I loved about the game.  XD

But XII is my least favorite FF story. The gameplay was refreshing but there were moments I felt FF XII boring like the mist knacks or the summons, I mean I've always got excited how powerful those techs are but I never had got that with FFXII.

Is it just me... or don't you guys realize that this thread was inactive for over a year?

Around the Network
Hynad said:

Is it just me... or don't you guys realize that this thread was inactive for over a year?

Really? Dumb me. I don't even try looking at the date of the post. LOL

EDIT. Ah this is new. Wtf?

A dead Thread! IT IS WALKING!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:

Totally off-topic (not that it matters now, lol), but how do you check the date someone wrote something? Because it happens to me that the dates that appear on people's posts and threads are always the current date, whether that's true or not. Is is just me? It's annoying.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Porcupine_I said:

Totally off-topic (not that it matters now, lol), but how do you check the date someone wrote something? Because it happens to me that the dates that appear on people's posts and threads are always the current date, whether that's true or not. Is is just me? It's annoying.

for me it shows different dates and times on every post

Troll_Whisperer on 05/26/11 10:21 GMT

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

kurasakiichimaru said:
Hynad said:

Really? Dumb me. I don't even try looking at the date of the post. LOL

EDIT. Ah this is new. Wtf?

The thread is now 1 year and a half old. Nice necrobump.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!