By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 Gets 13/13/13/13 in Famitsu = HIGHEST SCORE EVER!

darthdevidem01 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@RageBot

I went on N4g to CHECK GAMING NEWS & I SAW THIS NEWS

I went MENTAL

but this is still a "RUMOR"

BUT OMG IF ITS TRUEEEEEEEE

Darth, just low you expecations. If it happens to be not true you'll just get disappointed and sad.

But, if it's true, how this could affect the game sales? I mean, not the grade, but if it happens to the game that good it can hold some legs in Japan duo word of mouth.

yer yer yer

I'll pretend I expect FF13 to get 30/40 from famitsu now

there's not way it can't beat my expectations now!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy to say,but you actually expect a perfect score

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
What the...

Hope its true!!

I hope NOT. Sadly in this generation magazines and pages gave 10s and 9s like freakin' candies.

I really hope they won't do that. If it deserves such a score then give it 40/40. Leave it to the less professional reviewers to act like kids.

If it really is true, then how can a game ever be better unless it has the number 14 or higher in the name? Will all future high scores be reserved by main Final Fantasy games?

I think it is not true. If it is true is stupid, if you rate a game between 0 and 40 you cant give 52 ¬¬. 40 should be almost a perfect game. Give 52 has not sense. A game with 52 implies other games with 40/40 weren´t so perfect after all.

Metroid: Other M

alfredofroylan said:
sabby_e17 said:
What the...

Hope its true!!

I hope NOT. Sadly in this generation magazines and pages gave 10s and 9s like freakin' candies.

The last time a magazine broke its scale & gave a game a score like this we got Uncharted 2

if this is true we know now FF13 will be an amazing game

as for the scale? Its too late now, the score scale for games is beyond repair.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
sabby_e17 said:
What the...

Hope its true!!

I was joking. But it would be great to see a perfect score for FFXIII.

I wouldn't trust them anymore if this is true. they shouldn't break their maximum points allowed unless all of the reviews are now out of 52 which would be weird.

@CGI

Thank god there's still some people in here that can actually be talked to, but sometimes I just want to stay far away from this site.

OT - I think that it will get a perfect 40/40 from them, I mean, famitsu are suckers for FF games :P (So am I, but my reviews would be a bit biased because of it xD)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
@CGI

Thank god there's still some people in here that can actually be talked to, but sometimes I just want to stay far away from this site.

OT - I think that it will get a perfect 40/40 from them, I mean, famitsu are suckers for FF games :P (So am I, but my reviews would be a bit biased because of it xD)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

This proves how retarded reviews, and reviewers in general, are. If true.