By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 Gets 13/13/13/13 in Famitsu = HIGHEST SCORE EVER!

ROFL

Around the Network

All lucky 13 ^_^

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Are scans avalible yet?

Famitsu has zero credibility nowadays.

They handed out like 12 perfect scores in two years.

woohoo i was first :p
i posted it an hour earlier on official ff13 thread! :D

ontopic: if this news is right then i'm going to buy 13 copy's of the game :p

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

Around the Network
DaBuddahN said:
o___o;;;;;;;;;;;;;

What the hell... This is some publicity stunt. Sony money hat confirmed?

why wud sony pay them?? they went multiplat

so if FF 13 got 13/13/13/13

Then FF Versus 13 will surely get Versus13/Versus13/Versus13/Versus13

LOL

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Hmmmm,

If this is true, then Famitsu has lost their last shred of integrity and all of the journalistic respect I had for them. Let's bow down to the masses and fan the hype.

If this nonsense is to be believed, then Starcraft 2 deserves a 80/40 when it is released (by comparison).

Seriously, if game magazines have and self respect left, they would all do a "reboot" where they candidly admit that ratings have gotten out of hand lately, and promise to adhere to actual standards. Maybe they should post a translation guide for game ratings of the last few years that puts the ratings for the old games in perspective with this new, non hyperbolic rating system.

They, won't, but all that means is that game "journalism" is infantile and useless.

invetedlotus123 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@RageBot

I went on N4g to CHECK GAMING NEWS & I SAW THIS NEWS

I went MENTAL

but this is still a "RUMOR"

BUT OMG IF ITS TRUEEEEEEEE

Darth, just low you expecations. If it happens to be not true you'll just get disappointed and sad.

But, if it's true, how this could affect the game sales? I mean, not the grade, but if it happens to the game that good it can hold some legs in Japan duo word of mouth.

yer yer yer

I'll pretend I expect FF13 to get 30/40 from famitsu now

there's not way it can't beat my expectations now!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What the...

Hope its true!!