By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 Gets 13/13/13/13 in Famitsu = HIGHEST SCORE EVER!

Oh come on Nen xD I shall not speak ill of famitsu and FF then :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Famitsu lost credibility when it gave Final Fantasy XII a 40/40.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Ghazi4 said:
DaBuddahN said:
o___o;;;;;;;;;;;;;

What the hell... This is some publicity stunt. Sony money hat confirmed?

why wud sony pay them?? they went multiplat

Because it's exclusive in Japan!

lestatdark said:
@CGI

Thank god there's still some people in here that can actually be talked to, but sometimes I just want to stay far away from this site.

OT - I think that it will get a perfect 40/40 from them, I mean, famitsu are suckers for FF games :P (So am I, but my reviews would be a bit biased because of it xD)

Trust me, few days after FF13's launch

we may have to just that

the amount of hate for the game will be ridiculous

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

What was wrong with that score? FFXII is one of the best FF's, at least in my opinion.

Edit - @Darth

It's like we've been saying all along, there's going to be so much hate in this forum. Just wait until the usual vocal group rises against FFXIII, things will be unbearable.

Alas, the pettyness has already begun, with people complaining about everything and anything FFXIII related. Next will be "They changed the colour of damage numbers from white to yellow?? No more FFXIII for me!"

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

i would be really shocked if FF13 doesn't get 40/40, regardless if its that good of a game or not.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Everybody is copying Mario Galaxy now it seems first Uncharted 2 and now FFXIII...

CGI-Quality said:
mirgro said:
This proves how retarded reviews, and reviewers in general, are. If true.

I'm not sure "retarded" is the correct term.

I'm sure that it isn't.

This reminds me of the french mag giving UC2 21/20 LMAO
must be a publicity stunt but its still a perfect score i guess xD

FAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAAARRRRRUUUUUUUU
FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNTTTTTAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIII
SSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

themanwithnoname said:
Famitsu lost credibility when it gave Final Fantasy XII a 40/40.

Wrong. They've been lost credibility since back in 1998 when they gave Xenogears a 31/40.