By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 Gets 13/13/13/13 in Famitsu = HIGHEST SCORE EVER!

CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:

^^ Says the man who continues to quote me, oh....the irony.

BTW, are you going to answer the question laid upon you by lestatdark?

I don't see the irony sorry. Now if you want to continue to discuss with me on the topic, you can comment on what I have said topic-related in my previous post.

Also, I already answered lestatdark in our exchange. I didnt said FFXIII WILL be outsold by DQIX or DQX but that could very well be the case knowing Square-Enix is trying to increase the popularity of the franchise in NA and Europe.

I have discussed the topic from the get-go, it was you who brought up preferences and likes/dislikes.

However, there's nothing left to discuss, in general. I believe FFXIII will the biggest JRPG release to come along in a while, and will be one of the biggest during this gen. That wasn't proven wrong, and won't/can't be.

I didnt bring preferences at all I just corrected a false statement (FFXIII biggest JRPG of the gen) WOW! how could this be so hard to understand!!! So much bad faith here.

Btw if we follow your logic every JRPG is ''one of the biggest'' since you doesnt define what biggest means for you. If you mean one of the 5 best selling then yes it is but not THE biggest at all. Anyway I'm out of here, so be sure to once again try to spin things like you want in order to have the last word and trying to justify your bad faith. Bye!

Around the Network

The high score should be 40. I think the nummber 13 its a joke.

I hope FFXIII will be one of the best gamer ever, but that score its fake.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

This means you have to play it 13 times all the way through to truly appreciate the game.