By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 Gets 13/13/13/13 in Famitsu = HIGHEST SCORE EVER!

How you to believe in such rumor...

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:
@CGI

I saw that thread xD Actually I followed it from the get go, things started heating up about 100 or so posts, but when Avinash started posting, then it all went down the drain :P

He wasn't the only one unfortunately. Either way, I have a feeling that this will be the biggest JRPG release in a long time, certainly for the gen. It's bound to have it's sahre of naysayers.

It's like what was said when Killzone 2 received the mountain of distaste it received, if you're "hated" that much, you must be doing something right.

After Pokemon and DQIX of course.

Er, irrelevant is irrelevant. Your post is irrelevant

And tell me why it is irrelevant? I just corrected a false statement. CGI, you seem to have some difficulty to accept that Sony is not #1 anymore so is its software too.

I actually am happy that Sony isn't first, better for the market that competition can prevail. A fair way of thinking. You, on the other hand, seem to have trouble crediting anything NOT named Nintendo.

LoL you're happy that Sony isnt first but you're always the first one to comment how good Sony is doing when they're performing well on a weekly basis. This is just too funny, but maybe the first version of your post was even more funny, too bad I can,t see it :(

As for giving credit to something else than Nintendo, well you're wrong just look at my comments every week on the Weekly Sales Chart. I'm just giving more credit to HW/SW that are performing better unlike people who just talk about PS3 exclusives and nothing else.

CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
lestatdark said:
@CGI

I saw that thread xD Actually I followed it from the get go, things started heating up about 100 or so posts, but when Avinash started posting, then it all went down the drain :P

He wasn't the only one unfortunately. Either way, I have a feeling that this will be the biggest JRPG release in a long time, certainly for the gen. It's bound to have it's sahre of naysayers.

It's like what was said when Killzone 2 received the mountain of distaste it received, if you're "hated" that much, you must be doing something right.

After Pokemon and DQIX of course.

Er, irrelevant is irrelevant. Your post is irrelevant

And tell me why it is irrelevant? I just corrected a false statement. CGI, you seem to have some difficulty to accept that Sony is not #1 anymore so is its software too.

I actually am happy that Sony isn't first, better for the market that competition can prevail. A fair way of thinking. You, on the other hand, seem to have trouble crediting anything NOT named Nintendo.

LoL you're happy that Sony isnt first but you're always the first one to comment how good Sony is doing when they're performing well on a weekly basis. This is just too funny, but maybe the first version of your post was even more funny, too bad I can,t see it :(

As for giving credit to something else than Nintendo, well you're wrong just look at my comments every week on the Weekly Sales Chart. I'm just giving more credit to HW/SW that are performing better unlike people who just talk about PS3 exclusives and nothing else.

Well, seeing as you are oe of the most one-sided individuals on this site, and it shows in your post history, I don't see what's very funny. Am I happ when Sony does well, well duh, I want to see them do well, after all I care about the industry as a whole. Tell me though, do I credit other companies when they do well. Check the post history....

You on the other hand...........

You see the straw in the eyes of others and do not see the beam in yours... Whatever I know this discussion will lead us nowhere but next time please stop posting things like ''Er, irrelevant is irrelevant. Your post is irrelevant'' when I just bring a correction to a false statement. You can be a Sony supporter as long as you like but please try not to be a fanboy.

CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:

CGI-Quality said:

Well, seeing as you are oe of the most one-sided individuals on this site, and it shows in your post history, I don't see what's very funny. Am I happ when Sony does well, well duh, I want to see them do well, after all I care about the industry as a whole. Tell me though, do I credit other companies when they do well. Check the post history....

You see the straw in the eyes of others and do not see the beam in yours... Whatever I know this discussion will lead us nowhere but next time please stop posting things like ''Er, irrelevant is irrelevant. Your post is irrelevant'' when I just bring a correction to a false statement. You can be a Sony supporter as long as you like but please try not to be a fanboy.

I'm curious, how is saying that: "FFXIII is going to be the biggest JRPG release in a long time", a false statement?

It sounds to me like you can't handle that reality, but that IS the reality. Get over it.

You forgot the ''certainly for the gen'' part.

CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:

CGI-Quality said:

I'm curious, how is saying that: "FFXIII is going to be the biggest JRPG release in a long time", a false statement?

It sounds to me like you can't handle that reality, but that IS the reality. Get over it.

That's not what you highlighted. And it will be one of the biggest JRPG releases for the gen. Again, where's the fallacy in that statement? Can you prove it wrong, or IN YOUR OPINION, you disagree? For it to be false, you must prove it so.

One word: Pokemon

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:

CGI-Quality said:

That's not what you highlighted. And it will be one of the biggest JRPG releases for the gen. Again, where's the fallacy in that statement? Can you prove it wrong, or IN YOUR OPINION, you disagree? For it to be false, you must prove it so.

Uh yeah, what about Pokemon? Did I say FFXIII was bigger than it? I don't believe so. So, like I said, where's the fallacy?

***sigh***

The entire sentence was ''Either way, I have a feeling that this will be the biggest JRPG release in a long time, certainly for the gen.''

Stop trying to change what was said.

The biggest JRPG of the gen won't be FFXIII unless it sell 20 million and I'm not even sure it will beat DQIX or DQX WW numbers. It's not that hard to understand I guess, so no FFXIII isnt ''biggest JRPG release'' of the gen. 

back on topic: the game received 39/40 so this rumor was again pure BS. Even if FFXIII won't be the best quality JRPG of the gen, this score proves that the game will be a very good one.

Well, this thread is still going on, even after the score was already said a few days ago?

@Atma

Your logic can only apply to pokemon. Final Fantasy is the second best selling RPG series to this date, can you name me even one DQ game that outsold a FF game?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:
atma998 said:

CGI-Quality said:

Uh yeah, what about Pokemon? Did I say FFXIII was bigger than it? I don't believe so. So, like I said, where's the fallacy?

***sigh***

The entire sentence was ''Either way, I have a feeling that this will be the biggest JRPG release in a long time, certainly for the gen.''

Stop trying to change what was said.

The biggest JRPG of the gen won't be FFXIII unless it sell 20 million and I'm not even sure it will beat DQIX or DQX WW numbers. It's not that hard to understand I guess, so no FFXIII isnt ''biggest JRPG release'' of the gen. 

back on topic: the game received 39/40 so this rumor was again pure BS. Even if FFXIII won't be the best quality JRPG of the gen, this score proves that the game will be a very good one.

Well, since you seem to need explaining in the simplest terms, I'll make it clear, just for you, what it meant.

It meant: The biggest JRPG release in a long time, certainly for the gen, which actually means during this gen. There happy now atma, it doesn't go against any preferences of yours.

This isnt about preferences but just about the truth. What is funny is that you're accusing me of having a hard time staying on topic while you're the one who seems to continue this endless discussion.

CGI-Quality said:

^^ Says the man who continues to quote me, oh....the irony.

BTW, are you going to answer the question laid upon you by lestatdark?

I don't see the irony sorry. Now if you want to continue to discuss with me on the topic, you can comment on what I have said topic-related in my previous post.

Also, I already answered lestatdark in our exchange. I didnt said FFXIII WILL be outsold by DQIX or DQX but that could very well be the case knowing Square-Enix is trying to increase the popularity of the franchise in NA and Europe.

@atma998

Well, it's not like it's the first time that Square tried to improve the series popularity here in Europe and over at NA, they also did it with DQVIII but it fell short from FF as well.

Also, from what are indicators showning in these days by S-E, their push is for more notoriety in the west towards FF, rather than DQ.

I have nothing against DQ, overall I prefer the DQ saga to the FF saga, but that's reality, other than Pokemon, Final Fantasy games are the biggest launches in the RPG market, it has been like these since the SNES days with FFIII (FF VI) and will continue to be so, until the west market decides to shift it's focus towards DQ more, which won't happen recently, as the western market is decidely favouring WRPG's and fast paced JRPG's over slower, turn based ones like DQ

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"