By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: FF13 Gets 13/13/13/13 in Famitsu = HIGHEST SCORE EVER!

lestatdark said:

@Xen

Right, and in what way is any of those team inferior to the FFX team? Did they produce actual and factual worse content than the FFX team? Or is it all based off your opinion? Because that's a pretty bold claim, plus you're also saying that you know better than Nomura itself.

It is kinda factual lestatdark

I mean int he enwsletter I got from S-E it clearly said

"FF13 is made from people primarily from the FF10 & FF7 team"

both FF10 & FF7 in popular culture, rankings, fans & legacy are regarded as much better than any of the KH games

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
g-value said:
darthdevidem01 said:
g-value said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Torillian said:
Well I thought this would be just way too stupid, but Machina mentioned something that makes sense. If they gave the game a 13 jokingly and then said "but seriously it's a 40/40" then it would be semi ok. I still think it's a good way to hurt your credibility as a reviewer.

Yes theyw ill probably do that

but I thinkt hey will say if any game deserves a 41/40 its FF13

This is the game of the generation for many of us people torillian!!!!!!

Yes.

Until Final Fantasy Versus 13. Then everybody will forget about Final Fantasy 13.

Not really

More people seem to hyped for Versus XIII then FFXIII.

I feel horrible saying this but thats what you will see on VGChartz

Our site has PS3 & Nintendo fans is most numbers

and many PS3 fans are still angry about the multiplat move....so it may seem like that

But regardless it has been proven so many times that internet hype does not equal actual sales.

& actually lately I feel FF13 is much more hyped than versus 13 even here

but I still miss the pre E3 2008 FF13 hype when every FF13 thread used to get 100 + posts & every PS3 fan was behind the game with full force

Check the facts. The hype on out site is way higher for FF XIII, not FF vXIII. Some may be angry about the multiplat move and prefer vXIII because of that? well, fuck the fanboys. We both know what will prove to be the better game.

Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
g-value said:
darthdevidem01 said:
g-value said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Torillian said:
Well I thought this would be just way too stupid, but Machina mentioned something that makes sense. If they gave the game a 13 jokingly and then said "but seriously it's a 40/40" then it would be semi ok. I still think it's a good way to hurt your credibility as a reviewer.

Yes.

Until Final Fantasy Versus 13. Then everybody will forget about Final Fantasy 13.

Not really

and many PS3 fans are still angry about the multiplat move....so it may seem like that

But regardless it has been proven so many times that internet hype does not equal actual sales.

but I still miss the pre E3 2008 FF13 hype when every FF13 thread used to get 100 + posts & every PS3 fan was behind the game with full force

Check the facts. The hype on out site is way higher for FF XIII, not FF vXIII. Some may be angry about the multiplat move and prefer vXIII because of that? well, fuck the fanboys. We both know what will prove to be the better game.

Definetely, lately that has changed

Iw ill repeat myself:

I mean in the enwsletter I got from S-E it clearly said

both FF10 & FF7 in popular culture, rankings, fans & legacy are regarded as much better than any of the KH game

The FFX team is as good as Kojima's team & miyamoto for me

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
g-value said:
darthdevidem01 said:
g-value said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Torillian said:

Yes.

Not really

Definetely, lately that has changed

Iw ill repeat myself:

I mean in the enwsletter I got from S-E it clearly said

both FF10 & FF7 in popular culture, rankings, fans & legacy are regarded as much better than any of the KH game

The FFX team is as good as Kojima's team & miyamoto for me

Same.

@Xen

Oh, the magazine reviews as an excuse. Ok, I concede to that argument, but in no way or form is the KH team worse than the FFX team. For a brand new JRPG concept and a pretty bold universe mixture, they achieved what very few companies could achieve.

You may feel like it because you dislike KH, but that doesn't take away from what KH accomplished and from the KH games to be very good games as well.

Also Advent Children is a great movie as well and it's got really awesome reviews for a CGI movie (going by your standarts). If they can implement similar technical executions on the game, then VXIII will be trully amazing.

@Darth

I never said that the FFX team is inferior, I just dislike the fact that just because people don't like KH they actually think that the development team behind it is weak. That is a very lame argument.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
@Xen

Oh, the magazine reviews as an excuse. Ok, I concede to that argument, but in no way or form is the KH team worse than the FFX team. For a brand new JRPG concept and a pretty bold universe mixture, they achieved what very few companies could achieve.

You may feel like it because you dislike KH, but that doesn't take away from what KH accomplished and from the KH games to be very good games as well.

Also Advent Children is a great movie as well and it's got really awesome reviews for a CGI movie (going by your standarts). If they can implement similar technical executions on the game, then VXIII will be trully amazing.

@Darth

I never said that the FFX team is inferior, I just dislike the fact that just because people don't like KH they actually think that the development team behind it is weak. That is a very lame argument.

As far as 'factual' goes, that's the best I can do for you.

Oh, and I don't have anything against AC. I just bolded it. It's a pretty good CGI movie.

@Xen

Ok, I concur to that acessment, still it doesn't make the team inferior ;) Let's just wait for what they can bring and not make any hasty judgments about the quality of a game, based on personal expectations.

I hope that FFVXIII will be made as an excellent game, but so far that's just about it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
@Xen

@Darth

I agree with you, they are not inferior

but when we "have" to say compare them & decide which may have a better quality, factually & from past games its just much more likely that FF13 will be a better game than FF Versus 13

That doesn't eman FF Versus 13 will be bad at all, or the team behind it is inferior

Won't they use XIII's engine on Versus?

Wow just wow if this is true.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E