By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 failure rate now less than 4%

Seece said:
CommonMan said:
I like threads like this because you can come here and find the non-fanboys. The people who may not even own the system but are willing to say "Hey, this is a good thing!" about it. It kinda separates the men from the boys.

You spoke to soon lol

If you're referring to Playstaion gamer, let's just say I take everything he says with a grain (barrel) of salt.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Bookmarked for future reference, thanks!

Killzonowned said:

"enjoy your 60% RRODBox Roflroflrofl"

Seece said:

"actually its just

-brings out his bookmarks-

not true anymore "

PlaystaionGamer said:
to bad my mate brought one if May (with the japer chip) and its broken twice? mmm i call bull on this

My friend's friend's friend's friend bought a PS3 2 months ago and it's broken 5 times? mmm

PullusPardus said:
Seece said:
Bookmarked for future reference, thanks!

Killzonowned said:

"enjoy your 60% RRODBox Roflroflrofl"

Seece said:

"actually its just

-brings out his bookmarks-

not true anymore "

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

PlaystaionGamer said:
to bad my mate brought one if May (with the japer chip) and its broken twice? mmm i call bull on this

200% failure rate with N=1, well that completely disproves the OP.

Around the Network

Well the new Jasper model hasn't been put 3+ years but I think the numbers are still relatively low, maybe 1 in 10 or less at this point. We use to hear RROD stories all the time at work but not many if any with newer models.

It's just that simple.

so what's the fail rate for the rest of the errors?

• Sections 1, 2, 3, and 4 are flashing red
  • Sections 1, and 3 are flashing red
  • Section 4 is flashing red

ie: the E45 The E66, E65 and E64 The E67  The E74

This should have been in the first place, but it's still good news and I can finally consider buying a 360 one day.

Notive the article says just 4% die of RROD. That means that more then that die from other issues.

However its obvious that the overall failure rate is vastly improved.

Fab_GS said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

My friend's friend's friend's friend bought a PS3 2 months ago and it's broken 5 times? mmm

are you ok?