By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 failure rate now less than 4%

to bad my mate brought one if May (with the japer chip) and its broken twice? mmm i call bull on this

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
to bad my mate brought one if May (with the japer chip) and its broken twice? mmm i call bull on this

How convienient, baby seals for the win!

failure rate has never been 40 or 60% due to RROD

I like threads like this because you can come here and find the non-fanboys. The people who may not even own the system but are willing to say "Hey, this is a good thing!" about it. It kinda separates the men from the boys.

Chris Hu said:
alephnull said:
Seems like falcon may have been more RROD prone than launch 360s.

I gladly trade you my pre Falcon 360 for a Falcon model any day of the week.

I take it that you don't buy into their numbers.

Around the Network
CommonMan said:
I like threads like this because you can come here and find the non-fanboys. The people who may not even own the system but are willing to say "Hey, this is a good thing!" about it. It kinda separates the men from the boys.

You spoke to soon lol

I've had a 360 for over a year,and recently threw it against the wall(don't ask),but anyway,it still works.

alephnull said:
Chris Hu said:
alephnull said:
Seems like falcon may have been more RROD prone than launch 360s.

I gladly trade you my pre Falcon 360 for a Falcon model any day of the week.

I take it that you don't buy into their numbers.

If you're that confident about your first statement go ahead and take my offer.

Seece said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

How convienient, baby seals for the win!

sorry if i seem bitter, after my 360 model RROD'd 3 times i sold it, if you knew me as a poster then you would know im wanting to pick a new one up about Natal time as i hope they slim it down, so if this news was real then i would obviously be very happy as my next 360 will work and i wont have to worry! i just know that its not as low as 4%, there is no way

CASS1DY said:
I've had a 360 for over a year,and recently threw it against the wall(don't ask),but anyway,it still works.

unless it was a wall of fire its not really relative to electronical fail rates.