By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

I would ban myself...

Former something....

Around the Network

I'd ban kantor for 1 day and then permaban for the joyz, I will also admin darth and seraphic and ban kowenicki (no offense I just hate people with a K in their name *laughs*)

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Kantor said:
Dioxinis said:
make a nonflash version of the total sales by system chart so i can see it on my phone >.> aaand spread vgchartz propaganda ... also why all the kantor hate? is there some inside joke im missing?

Because Kantor is a douche.

Reported for flaming.

How dare you insult douches like that.

gamelover2000 said:
I'd ban kantor for 1 day and then permaban for the joyz, I will also admin darth and seraphic and ban kowenicki (no offense I just hate people with a K in their name *laughs*)

That's it. You're on the list.

Say what you want about me, but never insult the letter K.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamelover2000 said:

Excellent after becoming admin I will assemble a grand army of dogs & let them have VGChartz accounts, all of Jerry's buddies will invade VGChartz & praise PS3 & DS....only Ps3 & DS

Dogs will rule the world!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Oh and if I have any extra time, I'd give Nordlead the title of Rolstoppable's Slave.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Carl2291 said:
Kantor said:
Dioxinis said:
make a nonflash version of the total sales by system chart so i can see it on my phone >.> aaand spread vgchartz propaganda ... also why all the kantor hate? is there some inside joke im missing?

Reported for flaming.

Ouch.

I would threaten Carl with a permaban if he posted anything about FF13.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Carl2291 said:
Kantor said:
Dioxinis said:

Reported for flaming.

Ouch.

Whew, i thought that was going to say Carl2291 then. I got scared

Oh, FF13 would be a 10 Million seller, week 1!

Carl2291 said:
Kantor said:
Carl2291 said:
Kantor said:
Dioxinis said:

Reported for flaming.

Ouch.

Whew, i thought that was going to say Carl2291 then. I got scared

Oh, FF13 would be a 10 Million seller, week 1!

Yeah, who's Carl?

Kantor said:
gamelover2000 said:

That's it. You're on the list.

Say what you want about me, but never insult the letter K.

I second that, we got Kenshiro on our side so we can never lose.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."