By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - If you could become ioi for 15 minutes...

darthdevidem01 said:
I'd make a PRESS RELEASE & rename VGchartz to UnReal Chartz!

Then I'd ban bugrimmar!

you'd ban bugrimmar from bugrichartz?

that would cause the world to implode.

Around the Network

I'd unban YesWiiCan. Ban a few trolls. Update numbers for Fire Emblem, Metroid: Zero Mission and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I would also promote Famousringo, Smeags, Khuutra, noname, and Mike_intellivision to contributors. Demote Zexen_lowe and Torillian. Also, I'd promote Trashleg to Admin for the laughs.

Pixel Art can be fun.

bugrimmar said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Then I'd ban bugrimmar!

you'd ban bugrimmar from bugrichartz?

that would cause the world to implode.

Yes because the UnReal Chartz will overtake it through cheap PR stunts & propoganda

The UnReal Corporation will rule another industry!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SmokedHostage said:
I'd unban YesWiiCan. Ban a few trolls. Update numbers for Fire Emblem, Metroid: Zero Mission and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I would also promote Famousringo, Smeags, Khuutra, noname, and Mike_intellivision to contributors. Demote Zexen_lowe and Torillian. Also, I'd promote Trashleg to Admin for the laughs.

...?

I'd bang his girlfriend/wife/hot female friend 7.5 times JK JK! Please don't ban me ioi!

Around the Network
Dioxinis said:
make a nonflash version of the total sales by system chart so i can see it on my phone >.> aaand spread vgchartz propaganda ... also why all the kantor hate? is there some inside joke im missing?

Because Kantor is a douche.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Carl2291 said:
SmokedHostage said:

...?

YesWiiCan isn't that bad.  Also banning a few trolls is as vague as I want to be. Especially when they could be reading this at anytime.

Pixel Art can be fun.

badgenome said:
I'd undertrack Metal Gear Solid 4 like crazy, and I'd also ban Kantor.

I wil declare myself as the offical admin forver and not changeable even after the 15 min and then ban darth and name the site WiiChartz...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

darthdevidem01 said:

Then I'd ban bugrimmar!

People could turn the name against us and say we make up the numbers.

But we'd just IP ban them.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective