By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY..caring for their customers

GooseGaws said:
Yeah, the company itself may have any number of other clients in addition to Sony. Not to say anything about the quality of their customer service, but the link this award has to Sony is tenuous at best.

sony would be the one to provide all the training and guidelines, so there is merit. @sqrl, no shit??? i've never had a problem, though i don't think i've ever called as much as you. the last time i called was about my HDTV and the rep stuck with me over an hour until we fingered it out.

Around the Network

I work for t mobile customer care, and were regarded as one of the top in the industry. Whoever said customer care is an easy job has not done it. Where I work there is immense pressure on every call, your always being judged, and u get little to no time. Easily swamped. But I enjoy my job and t mobile is a great company to work for. I've had horrible experiences with nintendos customer service. THey screwed me out of lots of money and hung up on me lol.

Jd power and associate awards are the only ones that matter.

vizunary said:

the last time i called was about my HDTV and the rep stuck with me over an hour until we fingered it out.

I shudder to think what you two were doing with your fingers...

your mother said:
vizunary said:

the last time i called was about my HDTV and the rep stuck with me over an hour until we fingered it out.

I shudder to think what you two were doing with your fingers...

I really hope it was a female Sony rep.

I've never had to deal with Sony's Customer service....all my Sony stuff still works. 

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

@mancandy,

If thats what their CS is up to now, I may have to reconsider =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

@vizunary:

What I mean is that the company could field calls for dozens of companies, and that the relevance of Sony's being a client of theirs could have very little to do with the award. I'm not saying that is necessarily the case, I'm just saying that this is a pretty dubious pat on the back to be giving Sony.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Sqrl said:
@mancandy,

If thats what their CS is up to now, I may have to reconsider =P

haha... then they deserve every award they get. Oops, dropped my PSP.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Sqrl said:

As a consumer I am telling you right now that Sony has hands down, bar none the WORST customer service of any company I have ever dealt with.

Testimonies like this are infinitely more valuable and telling than any award.

Of course Sony cares for their customers, they even go as far as hacking their computers with rootkits.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Words Of Wisdom said:
Sqrl said:

As a consumer I am telling you right now that Sony has hands down, bar none the WORST customer service of any company I have ever dealt with.

Testimonies like this are infinitely more valuable and telling than any award.

Anecdotal evidence is more telling then an industry award?

I personally hate the film "A Room with a View" yet it won 3 Academy Awards.

Whats more telling and valuable of the two above?