By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Hardware Numbers UP for week of Black Friday

Wow @ PS3 and Wii numbers i wonder what software numbers will be like

Around the Network

PS3 and DS the bigger winners for the Black Friday week.

And comparison with my prediction:

DS 1,630k - 1,706,609 = - 70k (close)
Wii 980k - 1,059,118 = - 70k (close)
PS3 790k - 762,259 = + 30k (so close)
360 470k - 472,249 = same (my god)
PSP 360k - 335,565 = + 30k (so close)
PS2 310k - ???

I make a very good job this time .

The huge numbers for the Wii/DS are so routine that they never shock me anymore.

A 1M+ week for the PS3 this year remains a possibility.

I cannot wait for software numbers.

HOLY SHIT!! @ the DS!!!

Great sales for the PS3, and not just looking at NA with Black Friday...but look at others...there is a huge 100k of a difference. It looks like the PS3 and 360 have swapped places compared to last year.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Around the Network

OMG @ PS3 NUMBERS!

1 Million + Week POSSIBLE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

pvaapuri said:
darthdevidem01 said:
pvaapuri said:
darthdevidem01 said:
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG @ PS3!

lol...you okay there?

Hello, darth has fainted after hyperventialting due to these truly amazing PS3 sales. He should wake up soon, he is in a state of collapse and shock, I spat water into his face but he isn't waking up, what should I do?! bite him?

From Darth's Dog, Jerry!

Yes, first bite him and if that doesn't work then call 911.

And go for the throat!

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

wow wii and ds sales are amazing.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Damn! I was waiting for the weekly analysis. Didn't SAW THIS ONE.

OT Great sales for the PS3. Imagined what can Christmas holidays will do Can't wait.
Wii did great too and DS no comment.

Wii numbers very believable actually, 150K short of 2008 BF week makes it tracking at just about the same 10-15% behind 2008 sales as has been the case over the last few weeks. I'm very happy with Wii because now I'm one step closer to my prediction that Wii will make 4 million selling weeks this holidays.

The PS family get a big 30%+ lift in Others, including the PS2. 762K for PS3 makes a 1 million week for PS3 on FFXIII week pretty likely now.

What can one say about the DS?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix