By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Hardware Numbers UP for week of Black Friday

PS3360 GAP NOW: 6.33 million and falling.

Less than 5 million at the end of the year is increasingly possible.

Around the Network

holy shit @ DS, holy god @ PS3Wii

Xbox 360 sales are kind of dissapointing.. it got outsold by a huge margin in all regions O.o

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Wow at gap the between PS3 and 360 in Other. PSP did not do that bad so props to it. I want to see how well the PS2 did, and where is the article that comes when the data is released?

Edit.

There will be a lot of happy PS3 fans seeing these sales numbers. But some really unhappy 360 fans seeing how far off it was from PS3 sales numbers. The sales gap between PS3 and 360 will be be between 3 and 4 million by the end of 2009. December will futher reduce the total sales gap.

PS3 will never be outsold by XBox 360 in weekly sales for the rest of this generation.

DS >1M in Americas O_o I was expecting this, since I've read the preview, but still impressive.

If there any explanation why DS jumped 25% up from 2008 BF numbers in Americas?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
PS3360 GAP NOW: 6.33 million and falling.

5 million at the end of the year is increasingly possible.

6-7 months ago: People in this site were predicting the gap would over 10mil by now

mai said:
DS >1M in Americas O_o I was expecting this, since I've read the preview, but still impressive.

If there any explanation why DS jumped 25% up from 2008 BF numbers in Americas?

DSi?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

360 will be destroyed in others this Christmas. A 360 Pricecut next year is very likely imo, what happens then:p

NJ5 said:
Unfortunately console sales as a whole are down from last year.

PSP, 360 and the Wii are down by a good margin compared to last year.

PS3 very good, Wii excellent, DS is simply crazy.
XB360 and PSP... Well, still alive

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!