By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best graphics on any console?

I've never played Killzone 2, but Uncharted 2 has basically the best graphics I've ever played on a console. Beats out MGS4 but only because of the color. I do prefer the facial expressions in MGS4 seems more realistic, but I guess over all Uncharted 2 looks better. I can't wait to see them out do themselves again with Uncharted 3 :)

Around the Network

Naughty Dog sure knows how to program them graphics.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Overall i agree UC2 is the best and its all in-game too. KZ2 & MGS4 does have some amazing visuals as well. ...more powerhouse to come GoW3, GT5.

Well I would agree with that. KZ2 didn't have the polish of that of U2 or MGS4 for that matter while Uncharted 2 shows intense developer attention to the perfection and polish of a truly amazing looking game.

Uncharted 2, killzone 2, ratchet and clank crack of time, heavy rain, gran turismo 5, little big planet, and possibly final fantasy versus XIII - based on the cutscene (if it stays exclusive and not get dumbed down).

Around the Network

Best animations too. And unlike some other games that have "teh awesome graphicz!" it employs a color palette.

It's nice to see developers really starting to get used to the PS3, so I can't wait to see games 3-5 years from now when the console is nearly capped out.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Killzone 2 is still my favorite, U2 still looks a little too plastic-y at times, like a first-gen 360 game.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Not this again.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

MGS4 and KZ2 are a little too devoid of colour, IMO. They still look great, but Uncharted 2 is better. Also, the animations...wow.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective