By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best graphics on any console?

Were you making these threads last year when Gears 2 was the king?

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 with Killzone 2 close.

disolitude said:

Why would he? He has no interest in Gears. He doesn't even own a 360.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

And guys, this is in a game-specific board. If you find Uncharted 2's graphics THAT offensive, you're welcome to leave.

Kantor said:
disolitude said:

Well if he likes graphics and thinks they matter so much then he should have been praising Gears 2 last year.

For the record, I for one think Peggle is a better game that Gears 2 and MGS4 and thats why I don't make these threads...graphics and a game fun factor are completely unrelated.

Around the Network

THIS is agame specific board

talking about anything other than MGS4 is a bannable offense!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CGI-Quality said:
Nightwish224 said:
Not this again.

Um, what again?

OT: I still think Killzone 2 looks better than any console game, but I can see why you'd give it to Uncharted 2. Bottomline, it's one of those two games either way.

No no no, Modern Warfare 2 and Forza 3 are the best looking console games. ;)

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

disolitude said:
Kantor said:
disolitude said:

Well if he likes graphics and thinks they matter so much then he should have been praising Gears 2 last year.

For the record, I for one think Peggle is a better game that Gears 2 and MGS4 and thats why I don't make these threads...graphics and a game fun factor are completely unrelated.

The thread isn't about fun factor, it's about graphics. Uncharted 2 has better graphics than Peggle.

It's in a forum related to a specific game. It is about graphics. If you don't like the game, or "best graphics" threads, don't come into the thread. It's that simple.

As great the past two years have been graphics wise. Next year is going to be even better Heavy Rain and Alan Wake come to mind.

PSN ID: KingFate_

disolitude said:
Kantor said:
disolitude said:

OK, you don't make these threads, fair enough.

Maybe you should consider taking that further and not even bothering to post in them.

If you have nothing useful to add or are annoyed with these threads do what most intelligent people do and ignore them. It's so easy.

Bringing a game that is not even on the same console into the argument is deliberate flame.

OT: I have nothing to say on this topic.