By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

So the next PS3 commercial will be for PS3 for birth control? Like that great G4 WoW commercial.

Some hot chick: Dear Playstation: My boyfriend follows me around like a damn dog and keep humping my leg. What do I do?

KB: Get him a Playstation 3 and God of War 3. Then while he destroying Greek mythology, you can come over to my house for some BOOOOM.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
TheTruthHurts! said:

Well......the console is extremely well built.  I wouldnt be surprised if he plugged it back in, re-started his game up, and gave the bitch the finger.

This isn't the gamecube....I wonder if anyone would get this.

i get it

I'd rather spend time with a girl than play a video game

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

The dude needs a new girlfriend, mine actually enjoys watching me play games.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

avinash habashi said:
Acevil said:
TheTruthHurts! said:

Well......the console is extremely well built.  I wouldnt be surprised if he plugged it back in, re-started his game up, and gave the bitch the finger.

This isn't the gamecube....I wonder if anyone would get this.

i get it

Actually I think most people know gamecubes could withstand anything from being dropped from high place to sledge of death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhQNojWjYc4&NR=1

Around the Network

^maybe she wanted him to buy a Wii, lol, it does have the highest number of female gamers

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

On a brighter side, expect PS3 sales to be 1 unit higher than it would have otherwise been.

Lol why did she date him if she doesn't like what he likes?
ditch him instead of trying to convert him i say

lol i love how the vid mentions Hot asian girl...cos it makes all the difference

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Ever since Chris Crocker told the world to leave Britney alone, you get more and more of these videos appearing.