By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

Lol but maybe he deserved it.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

This was definitely funny to see this late at night.

I think this is just a really good fake :[]

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

i hope he falcon punched her.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

fake or not,

he made a basic error,if you are going to play the lazy arsed boyfriend,game while she is at work,not when she is back,

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

If you got such a beautiful girlfriend at home, you shouldn't be playing PS3. Instead you should just f.... ahh forget it.

However, she seriously needs an agression therapy.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Maybe she should try to talk with her boyfriend or breaking up before trying to destroy expensive electronics.
I would have beaten the crap out of my girlfriend if she tried something funny like that, and of course expected her to do the same if I tried to destroy something she spends time with, which I don`t like.
Ps: Girls like that needs a serious beating.

Citan said:

Maybe she should try to talk with her boyfriend or breaking up before trying to destroy expensive electronics.
I would have beaten the crap out of my girlfriend if she tried something funny like that, and of course expected her to do the same if I tried to destroy something she spends time with, which I don`t like.
Ps: Girls like that needs a serious beating.

what the fuck?

she shouldn't have smashed it, he shouldn't have been playing so late. blah blah blah that's not the issue.shoulda coulda woulda are the last words of a fool.

the most worrying thing for me about this thread is how many forum users are using it to verbally lash out at girls.

pack it in.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'm locking this thread, because what was intended to "bring the lulz" has turned into a thread about beating on women.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.