By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

That is the kind of woman you should look for, just imagine if you have kids and they screw up. THE FIST OF RETRIBUTION. or should I say hammer?

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

that was rude but no offence but i had to lol! XD and anyways as lots peeps said that the ps3 can only do anything i think it cant break too lol

wow! this thread turned into a ban-fest :D

...at this place i want to say, that i noticed a lot of moderating on this site lately i highly agree with. keep up the good work guys and girls!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I can admit it. I've chosen video games over sex lots of times. I'm married, I've been with her for 5, closing in on 6 years. I enjoy her company, she's still my sexy beastette, HOWEVER. Sometimes I want her to do things with me, like play NHL 10, or Left 4 Dead, or some other stupid game she won't really enjoy, but I want her to play it with me because _I_ enjoy it. I watch her stupid TV shows, hell sometimes I LIKE her stupid TV shows (Gossip Girl anyone? _>) and I don't ask a lot out of her. She'll watch my TV shows if she "likes" them, but other than that, I can't get her to do anything I like to do if she doesn't like it. She won't watch hockey, or if she does it's for a period, and I'm lucky to get any game time with her besides the games we both enjoy together., or the ones she enjoys more than I do. And when that stuff happens and she's like come to bed, and I'm in the middle of a game, video or hockey, it's a big EF YOU.

Maybe this guy was in the same situation, minus the staying up until 3am junk, and the whole not working. Maybe he's tried to get her to play games with him and she flat out refuses. Sometimes games are more fun than sex. It's just a fact of life. Sex with the same person over and over and over again CAN get boring over time, which is often why you find that married men often only have sex a few times a week instead of a few times a day. :P

I'm not Angry. I'm just SAIYAN! HAHAHA

Indeed, moderation is nice filter. I think it's because a lot of new people seem to be joining.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

All she wanted was his luv, luv, lav-lav -laaaahve....hate is a strong word, but she really, really, really don't like him.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

im still in shock about this! lol

no offense to Terminal Reality....he shud have played something else. The same game for over two months must have pissed the girl off....

She's pretty hot, but no amount of hotness is worth that. I'd be out of there. My wife gets pissed when I'm up that late playing games, but she knows that if she destroyed my PS3, 360, or PC, I'd be replacing it the very next day.

Quick edit:  I should add that when given the choice of gaming or getting laid, I always choose the second one.  I can always get back to my gaming when it's all over.

Another quick edit:  I think I caught her saying at the end that he has no job and doesn't pay any bills, so if that's the case, he might have deserved it a little bit.

you know, i think the guy is probably pretty nice... or really lazy.

he didn't get all psycho. he just tried to stop her rather than getting really angry.

then agian, i figure if he did get really angry then it wouldn't have been posted online.