By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

nice, she was right to do that.

The guy apparently had no job either and didn't pay the bills....

I have to confess that my playing hours are from 00:00 till 04:00 so i'm kind of doing the same thing.... besides that I play from the bed and that i'm the money earner (and that my 18:00 to 24:00 time slot is reserved for her) :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
arsenaly_q8 said:
great news for sony..another ps3 wll be sold

aren't they still sold at a loss?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Dam it would have been hilarious if she had gotten an electric shock from the PS3. Revenge of the PS3 part 1.

Its his fault really. Why did he choose a psycho like that as a gf?
That dudes got poor taste overall.
Yep he deserves getting his cosole busted.
Dude needs to get a life.
Ghostbusters??? WTF???

There is no Knowledge that is not Power

Is there any footage of a furious girlfriend smashing a Wii online? I've seen the 360 smashed by an angry girlfriend, but never a Wii.

Edit: Its a good thing his girlfriend didn't smash his HDTV too.

Around the Network

This is terrible news. I would bash her up for breaking my PS3.

Fake

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

The dude should be busy dealing with her case instead of playing games at 3 a.m

But she's definitley a bitch too. If my girl did that, she'd either replace the console or leave the house.

why are people defending the guy and the ps3. that guy needs to get a life playing ghostbusters at 3 am(of all games) that loser should of been in bed hittin that. i know i would of. 1 hr or 2 of playing video games is all i play a day not fuking stay up all night playing that shit. people need to get a life and job.

HideoK said:

Is there any footage of a furious girlfriend smashing a Wii online? I've seen the 360 smashed by an angry girlfriend, but never a Wii.

Edit: Its a good thing his girlfriend didn't smash his HDTV too.

Wii's get smashed by annoyed boyfriends, who have to wait until she finished her yoga :D

and judging from the Video, as he seems to pay no bills, it was HER HDTV ;)

...having said that, what i can get from the video, the place looks big, i don't believe any of them have paid for it. if the Video was a minute longer, you'd probably see her parents storming into the room, whining about the ruined floor where she smashed the console :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’