By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Furious Girl Smashes Lazy Boyfriend's PS3 With A Hammer! (Lyrics Explicit)

mtofu said:
you know, i think the guy is probably pretty nice... or really lazy.

he didn't get all psycho. he just tried to stop her rather than getting really angry.

then agian, i figure if he did get really angry then it wouldn't have been posted online.

I think the only reason he didn't get really angry is because he looked like he was just about in a coma from playing for so long.  (I know the feeling.)

Around the Network

You call that girl hot? with such an ugly face? heighten your standards, everyone.

Shame about his PS3, but hey, he's an asshole for letting that happen.

LeongJinx said:
Really seems like a case of two assholes. If the guy goes long into the night playing the PS3 and doesn't ever spend time with his girl, he might need to have a talking to. But just walking in and destroying someone's property is not a way to fix a problem at all, and just brings you down to a lower level too.

Why does everyone assume that he bought the PS3.  If SHE bought it, it is hers to destroy.  Plus, any idiot who has ever been in an actual relationship knows that, if your spouse storms out into the living room at 3 AM you do NOT say something like, "Get me a drink".

Granted, if it was me, and I had paid for that, she would be gone the next day, and in small claims court the next week.  But...how do we know that the PS3 was even his?

EDIT:  Stop, yo!

HAHAHA

oh man that sucks

1. shes a bitch, why would you do that?

2. shes not hot

3. both of them should get a life and smartin up

i feel for that guy, he must have bought his ps3 when it was like around $600. But he needs to get a life and a job if she is telling the truth. It was very rash and stupid, why destroy something that is an expensive machine when she's complaining about not having money. But i myself would also be angry if my GF only played video games, not doing anything to further our future....but i wouldnt do something stupid like she did..

Probably fake but if it's not he still deserves what he got. Not the best way for her to handle it but still understandable.

Around the Network

lol I love it.

favorited.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

oh, my testicles just climbed up into my stomache.

"stop yo" LOL

shinsa said:

HAHAHA

oh man that sucks

1. shes a bitch, why would you do that?

2. shes not hot

3. both of them should get a life and smartin up

i feel for that guy, he must have bought his ps3 when it was like around $600. But he needs to get a life and a job if she is telling the truth. It was very rash and stupid, why destroy something that is an expensive machine when she's complaining about not having money. But i myself would also be angry if my GF only played video games, not doing anything to further our future....but i wouldnt do something stupid like she did..

You need to lower yours. Let's see how well you look at 3 am. If you go on his youtube account, you will see he said "I am still not getting a job" You can't honestly say that he is a man if he let's his girlfriend do all the work.

PSN ID: KingFate_

great news for sony..another ps3 wll be sold